King of the Hill

King of the Hill is a three team sector control mission within ArmA 3. As you play you will gain experience which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone.
Our Servers

King of the Hill: RHS

RHS King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular RHS mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as Nato or Russian forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. RHS and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers

King of the Hill: 1944

1944 King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular IFA3 mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as German or Russian/American forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. 1944 and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers
Sign in to follow this  
JustinWaters

C4G US#3 Infantry No Towers Chapoi has Towers!

A lot of people are complaining about the towers in the rotation for Chapoi.

Also, can server population be dropped to 80 max? 90 is too high for the current 2 ~500m map rotation. La Trinite was the only map for that really supported higher population. Not sure where that map went but we are missing it.

The bridge to the AO on the city I can't remember its name (La Port?) but its in the South East corner of the map. Its really broken that the only way Opfor can get vehicles across is by that bridge. I dropped someone there and they basically killed anyone who tried to go via ground vehicle. The city is so small that we easily controlled it and majority of the LZs within 300m of the AO. Lastly the distance between the AO and the bases isn't balanced. BluFor has a significant advantage.

Other than those points that server is fantastic! Getting some really high quality players on it.

I would argue that instead of reducing the player count simply because the AO cannot sustain them, the AO should only be set in areas that will accommodate more players.

AFAIK this is the only No Towers Malden server, so player count should be kept as high as possible. There already aren't many No Towers servers out there, and if one ends up with towers then players have one less option when it comes to playing KoTH.

I would argue that instead of reducing the player count simply because the AO cannot sustain them, the AO should only be set in areas that will accommodate more players.

AFAIK this is the only No Towers Malden server, so player count should be kept as high as possible. There already aren't many No Towers servers out there, and if one ends up with towers then players have one less option when it comes to playing KoTH.

So if higher population is more desirable than max population then I recommend removing La Port from the cycle. It is a very hardcore KoTH location. The size, layout, etc is very engaging and people get frustrated really fast. I personally enjoy the challenge and wish there were more high conflict rotations like it. Though just saying I'm seeing more leavers on that town than others.

This shows how flat/small Le Port is. Satchels are heavily used and typcially 60-80% is leveled by end-game.

F544E150A9A776DF3215CEB48901C3E9826EE5F6LINK_TEXT><e>

I fixed the Tower issue but wont be taking any maps out of the rotation because no one has complained really. Will see how it develops further on.

Regards

RoidRage

So if higher population is more desirable than max population then I recommend removing La Port from the cycle. It is a very hardcore KoTH location. The size, layout, etc is very engaging and people get frustrated really fast. I personally enjoy the challenge and wish there were more high conflict rotations like it. Though just saying I'm seeing more leavers on that town than others.

This shows how flat/small Le Port is. Satchels are heavily used and typcially 60-80% is leveled by end-game.

F544E150A9A776DF3215CEB48901C3E9826EE5F6LINK_TEXT><e>

You forgot to mention the western hill that's used to snipe and call out unsuspecting targets. Half of the time that I'm in the AO is spent making sure that I'm not in line of sight from the hill.

Sign in to follow this