King of the Hill

King of the Hill is a three team sector control mission within ArmA 3. As you play you will gain experience which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone.
Our Servers

King of the Hill: RHS

RHS King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular RHS mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as Nato or Russian forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. RHS and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers

King of the Hill: 1944

1944 King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular IFA3 mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as German or Russian/American forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. 1944 and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers
Alien

KOTH 1944 New Mod/Cant Join.

Hello I'm sorry if I sound like an idiot for not knowing what to do but I have tried to log into the server. This morning it was just fine until it restarted and I have had to install a new mod for the server. (I use A3Launcher)

Now when I try to log in it says

Addon "WW2_TerrainsIF_Worlds_IF_Core_c' requires addon "WW2_Objects_c_Misc_IF_LastLoaded_c'

Then when pressing Ok Arma 3 Launches and then brings this up

You cannot play/edit ect because it is dependent on downloadable content that that has been deleted.staszow_island, lib_arty_scripts,

ww2_assets_c_characters_germans_c_ger_wehmacht,

ww2 assets_c_characters_soviets_c_sov_rkka,

ww2 assets_c_characters_ammoboxes_c,

ww2_assets_c_characters_recoil_c

I'm sorry if this is annoying for you.

Thank you for your time and for bringing us the amazing Arma server.

My steam name is WaterShMelon.

My Arma 3 name is Alien.

Im literally having the same issue, added you on steam, did you get anywhere with this because im gonna go talk to the devs.

Hey guys, I'm not too savvy for this kind of stuff but I can recommend trying to use this launcher: https://a3cdn.com/ if possible. It will update mods and load them according to the server you are joining. Just a suggestion in hopes to fix it. That is if you are not using it already. Hopefully someone else can give more suggestions.

Thank you Admin for responding I am going to try this launcher and see if it works.

If I'm not mistaken the problem could be caused by when the mods updated these files were not added into the folder.

I have found what seems to be the problem.

The Launcher says that the mod CUP- Terrains Core is installed But it actually isn't.

Now it is stuck saying its installed when it isn't on steam or anything. I really don't know how to fix this.

If you are using WSLauncher make sure both CUP Terrains - Core and IFA3LITE are installed. Connecting the server through that should load both addons correctly.

If you are using the ARMA 3 Launcher and connecting manually make sure you are loading both addons, as shown in the picture.

MyfJoVG.pngMyfJoVG.png"><a href=http://i.imgur.com/MyfJoVG.png' alt='URL>'>

No problem Alien, sorry I could not be more useful. Cheers Penox for the help. I don't play it often and I have not had that problem before.