King of the Hill

King of the Hill is a three team sector control mission within ArmA 3. As you play you will gain experience which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone.
Our Servers

King of the Hill: RHS

RHS King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular RHS mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as Nato or Russian forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. RHS and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers

King of the Hill: 1944

1944 King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular IFA3 mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as German or Russian/American forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. 1944 and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers
Sign in to follow this  
Hauser

Rules

<t></t>  

1. 1. <t></t>

I was playing on US#3 and I tailwhipped a player in an open field, later on I came across the same player who ran up to a tree. I hit the tree with the front of my truck and it killed him, the player even verified that I didn't whip him. The admin Hazard then threatened to ban me for tail whipping. The rule says if its an open field its legal, I can understand what he was saying about the tree kill had I whipped him....but I didnt. I do think thats reaching a bit but understand. I would just like to get clarification on the rules because I don't think it's right that an admin can change the rules because, as he said "I think that rule is bullshit". I also don't want to get banned for doing something that isn't against the rules. Thanks.

I said what I said and you turned it all around. Your comments if I cared for them I would take to heart. I hope you take this as a kind gesture and reconsider throwing an admin under a bus the next time you come in here to complain.

I would hope that me asking for clarification on the rules would not warrant such a hostile and unproffesional reply...but apparently that's not the case. Do you feel like I have innaccurately described the situation? I feel like I simply posted exactly what happened and asked for clarification. So because you seem to be a little hostile, I am respectfully requesting a reply from a more senior admin. Thanks

OK well I am an Senior Admin.

I didnt adjust or change the rules. I stated I did not like that rule as its fucking bullshit. I admit that. I feel you stating that I just blatantly threatened to ban you is outright wrong and unjust in your Rule Clarification. Considering that isnt rule clarification its a complaint about my professionalism.

I said its illegal to whip as Fusro was in my TS and said he didnt know if he was Whipped or hit by a vehicle. SO I responded with "If you tail whip again you will be banned." Its not a Threat its a response to clarify the rules and show that they are not to be broken.

Also I clarified that "Open Ground" = Ground with no objects at all. i.e a grassy field or the sky. You were in a forest and hit him in there without actually running him over and therefore the Tail Whipping rule was clarified and such the punishment for it.

My Response was about as professional as I could be at the time and without being too rude. I didnt want to hurt any feelings, nor cause any problems and act unprofessional. So I will apologize for those mistakes. However I feel your mistakes need to be clarified and as to why you stated them in such a manner is in your hands now.

I understand what the rule means by open area, when I hit him in the forest it was the tree that killed him. I did question you because I felt, along with others, that you were threatening to ban me for tailwhipping in general. I too think that rule is bs, but I followed the rules 100% as I do EVERY time I play. I also said you were being hostile because you didnt offer clarification on the rule, you just came right out and said tailwhipping was against the rules and if I did it again I would be banned. I then told you that it was not against the rules and you told me to watch my tone. So instead of arguing on chat, I brought it to the forum to get clarification. I told it exactly as it was, so if it seems to you like I was "throwing you under the bus" than maybe it's because you were being unproffesional. There have been rude admins before, but I am confident in the most senior admins to keep lower admins in line. You represent their server and sometimes tarnish their image when you act so aggressively towards people. And I would still like this to be resolved by and admin MORE senior than you that was not involved, because it does not make sense to go to the forum and make a complaint and have the person of issue respond...thats like calling the police to report a rapist and having the rapist answer and tell you that nothing wrong is happening and that you need to watch your tone.

So as a player who plays on this server and follows the rules, I am again respectfully requesting a more senior admin to join in and offer some input. I dont mind talking it out with you, but I would still prefer someone higher up if they have the time...I dont mind waiting. thanks again

You came in here to complain more than clarify rules. I however did state the rules and clarified them 100%. I also provided my opinion.

I stated everything you asked for and clarified it all to keep you happy. Having another admin to respond is just redundant in your hope for a better explanation.

Riggs is technically the oldest Senior Admin in here besides myself. However Deez might respond. I hope you get the answer your looking for. Considering they are already given too you.

Vehicle Towing Glitch

- using the tail of vehicles in a vehicle train to pass through terrain or solid objects as to damage players positioned in cover. The tail of vehicles may be used to hit players in open ground, so long as they do not pass through any solid objects to do so.

If you did not tail whip through the trees then you are fine. driving into a tree head on is not the same as tail whipping. I don't believe you are banned at this time nor were you banned for the incident you have mentioned in your post.

I understand why you may be upset at the threat given to you via an admin. However ArmA is a very hard game to administrate. Players who are experienced, know how to push the envelope when they want. It makes our job that much harder when trying to figure out the true events of a bad situation. With that in mind, you must realize that we receive reports through teamspeak. We utilize these reports as best we can. Hazard had no proof at the time otherwise he would have activated a ban on you. Instead he issued a warning or a threat, depending on how you want to look at it.

I understand this may be perceived poorly, however if you are in fact not breaking any rules then you will not be banned. Rest assured of that. It obviously got your attention which is really all Hazard was trying to do.

That said, I totally agree that we should strive to be professional in all of our actions as admins, unfortunately that is easier said than done. Also, some players know that C4G will reprimand its admins so they attempt to bait them out/slander them when they have the opportunity. I for one like players to help keep our admins in check but at the same time, I am aware of players saying some negative things about our servers and community in general, when things do not seem to go their way. So I must take your opinion with a grain of salt.

Anyway, Thanks for your report, I'm sure all admins will be more considerate because I will once again remind them of my expectations. At this time You nor Hazard will receive any form of punishment.