King of the Hill

King of the Hill is a three team sector control mission within ArmA 3. As you play you will gain experience which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone.
Our Servers

King of the Hill: RHS

RHS King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular RHS mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as Nato or Russian forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. RHS and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers

King of the Hill: 1944

1944 King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular IFA3 mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as German or Russian/American forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. 1944 and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers
Sign in to follow this  
WallytheWalwus

Recommend Disabling the King Tiger and the IS-2 in King of the Hill 1944

When you guys added tanks along with planes to the server i found it really well balanced, as the king tiger and IS-2 were disabled. however now that they are enabled again i find it way to common to have extremely unbalanced servers, with one side Spamming a few King tigers and they become almost untouchable until those players get bored of annihilating the other team and leave the server

The king tiger in particular is almost impossible to destroy from the infantry perspective, the AT rockets usually only track it.

Also i find they cost way to little for what they are worth, and the same high level people who buy them just buy them one after another after they are finally destroyed as their economy is extremely high.

At least with the lower level tanks, a lower level player can still take them out with a few AT grenades if the tank gets narrow sighted.

The game was not balanced before. The IS-2 would've been the perfect balance against the Tiger I. The game, as of now, is not balanced due to the addition of the Tiger II for the German team. Keeping the IS-2 and removing the Tiger II would be the perfect balance to the game.

The King T is a bit too difficult to destroy but you will destroy it with 2- 3 hits of a T34-85 well placed (train in the editor to see where to fire at it).

I managed to destroy 2 KT in 3 mins with a T34 85 and a good driver a few days ago.

We could keep this KT but why not raising the price very high like 35-40k?

the soviet tanks should cost much less than the german tanks to reflect reality (T34 and SPG SU were very cheap to manufacture, when german panters and tigers were very expensive). 11k for the T34-85 is too high also.

Numbers of T34s in the battlefields were tremendeous.

That's the problem, they have no control over the price of the vehicles, only disabling or enabling them. Yes you can take out the tiger 2 with a 85mm T34 however, my problem is the tiger is invincible to anything except it. Lower levels who can't buy higher level tanks have NO chance to take it out.

Ok i didn't know about changing prices.

It's a tricky situation.

Yesterday night we were 4 king tigers near the town, but i would say withing 25 -30 minutes we were all destroyed.

I even have been destroyed by a plane pilot who direct hit bombed me, one hit and my tank was destroyed.

Some infantry destroyed 2 kingtigers yesterday also, 2-3 guys firing rockets at it, using AT nades and it worked very well.

Another way is to drive around and ignore the tanks, and enter the town.

Most of the times tanks are outside of the town, so you can go inside and mark points to win the map easier.

Will be soon, have to update the file and enable everything again.

It will be essentially a test, if no issues are found ( half track causing server to crash) then it will stay.

Next restart things should be all unlocked. Would appreciate feedback / bugs you find.

Alright.

ill give a feedback in this thread.

Thanks for your work man.

P.S. : you can destroy tanks by ramming them with cars (jeeps, kubelwagen).

Dunno if it can be fixed, but some players kamikazed me with cars just by driving to my tank, making their car explode and the tank too.

Js2 goes down after 2 At grenades and the KT only takes 1 JS shot to the side. No disabeling needed

Sign in to follow this