King of the Hill

King of the Hill is a three team sector control mission within ArmA 3. As you play you will gain experience which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone.
Our Servers

King of the Hill: RHS

RHS King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular RHS mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as Nato or Russian forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. RHS and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers

King of the Hill: 1944

1944 King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular IFA3 mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as German or Russian/American forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. 1944 and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers
Sign in to follow this  
vinzwanted

Ban for 2 day - let me explain

hello,

I play with tha name character : bobydick in wasteland uk#1...

Tuesday 14th at night, with the opfor team, we built a base with several players (players with we play cordially and friendly like King of Lions DannyUk Ori Jamespastagueul etc). So we had built a base with three towers, walls and a radar to block the walls that we had locked with our group.

For several hours, we defended with the team opfor without any problem. :D The walls could not be moved by the enemy.

Then around 20:30, if I'm not mistaken, players usually in the team BLUFOR connect in the team OPFOR (TEC TEAM and killer something).

With my friends from OPFOR, we were suspicious by their presence in our team.

Everyone could access the secure base, looked into the crate without any problems. However, these few players arrived on the base, and they began to unlock the walls (how it is possible thereare not in our group?) and destroy the base we had built. :evil: :evil:

We asked them several times to stop moving the walls and destroy the base of the team.

We had made the effort to build this base for the entire team, without discrimination.

After several written exchanges, they did not answer or made us understand that our base was badly built. They moved walls in all directions to open a maximum. The situation has become a real mess.

So I and other friends, we lost patience and for my part, I killed some players including those I quoted earlier.

I would like to start by apologizing for killing some players who were probably not concerned by this situation.

However I do not regret my action for the players I am certain was destroying the base. At the sight of the situation, and after killing at least two opfor teammates, I understand my punishments to be banned. It is true that I kill more than two people, so my two-day ban is justified in my opinion (but may too hard punishment)

However, having no proof, I can not make a claim for the players who destroyed the base. I just wanted to explain the situation that made me very angry because these players TROLLER and trolling the team play of the OPFOR team.

I am 33 years old and after a day of work, I like to come and change my ideas on your server for several years.

So I wanted to clear it up.

I understand my ban on the server UK1 ... however 2 days seems to me exaggerated view the situation.

Also I'm banned on all Wasteland severs for the same duration, and that I do not understand .. Could you explain why I'm also banned from the servers I do not connect to and where i dont play?

Thank you for taking the time to read my message.

We can discuss of it if you want, as with other players that I invite to post here.

See u

Have fun

Vinz alias Bobydick ;)

hi, thanks for read me..... i have send a ticket but i m not asking for have a disban (ban 2 day).... i just want explain why i done tk.... TY and have fun ;-)

Yes I can vouch for this happening, I have already submitted 2 or 3 reports on the Wasteland section which have been taken care of but this seems to be happening alot lately.

They come on to our team to sabotage everything which leaves the base wide open for other opposite team members. You can see from my evidence what is happening if that will help you with the clear out of the trolls.

They are deliberately baiting to make us shoot them, I don't shoot at them but it just spoils it for everyone else really. I read somewhere on this forum that no Admins like to play on UK#1 it might be a good idea to have someone on the server who plays regular and who you can trust to oversee things for you. I hope it gets sorted though.

thanks danny ;-)

i hope me too, there is one day a regular admin player on this serveur, there is a lot of good friendly people , with good team spirit but few troller or spy player kill this server and this little community.... i m ban ok i deserv that for once but, we need an admin to sort.

I would love to see your proofs or evidence if u have...

see u but when.... i don't know... one day XD

If admins don't like to play on servers then we don't force them to, however the lack of action taken on these servers isn't entirely due to admins not playing the servers. even with constant admin presence, most actions are taken from reports we receive from players. When you see a lack of players making reports on the teamspeak or forums, you see a lack of admin presence in the server. Its as simple as that danny.

as for your ban vinzwanted, we do not provide evidence to players who have broken the rules because quite frankly its not a discussion of whether you were in the wrong or not. A ban is our way of removing someone from our server who has broken the rules. Looking at your ban, i see you teamkilled 4 people over the course of half an hour, yet couldn't find the time to come to teamspeak and make a report or to the forums and drop us some information until after you were banned.

If you ever can't find an admin online or available I'm usually always in Teamspeak either in the active support channel or all the way at the bottom in AFK, if you leave me a message with your problem i will look into it when i see the message. Just try to leave me a screenshot or video if possible.

Yes it is their choice to play on a server, I wouldn't suggest forcing anyone to play on a server I was just throwing the idea out there that was all.

Yes I have also noticed lack of players making reports on the forum, I try to do my bit to help everyone else and i'll continue to provide any evidence necessary. I hope more people submit video evidence on the forum and not just a selective few to clear these trolls out. Thanks for that information.

hi smurfsgtchris,

Thank you for your answer, I think there is a misunderstanding of my purpose.

When I asked for proff or evidences in last message I was addressing at Danny, thinking he could have a video or other element for help me to describe the situation.

I would not allow myself to ask for proof of my action against the rules. I know what i done, I am perfectly aware of my action; I killed teammates. This is clear and without appeal ! I am banished for a good reason, I do not question it.

I have kill 4 guys maybe more.... but for greater precision, this is produced in a very short time lapse less than a minute. And I can not defend myself for that. I was wrong, it's inconstestable.

The last time I came on the teamspeak, I received a permanent ban warning for sending a poke at two admins. So I was afraid that if I came back on TS, I would never have the opportunity to come back and ask for help again .

I would take the time to do an image or video capture next time to overcome any misunderstanding.

I just want to recall, I came to explain my action, not to question my ban, or to contradict it.

To follow danny in relation to his message, " I wouldn't suggest forcing anyone to play on a server I was just throwing the idea out there that was all. "

I could not say it better, so I quote: Yes I have also noticed lack of players making reports on the forum, I try to do my bit to help everyone else and i'll continue to provide any evidence necessary. I hope more people submit video evidence on the forum and not just a selective few to clear these trolls out. Thanks for that information."

I will try too, to help limit trolls by trying to provide more proof ans sometimes, and try sometimes come to see you directly on TS.

Thank you for taking the time to answer us. I wish you a good evening. Looking forward to discussing with you again.

see u

You will have to forgive me if i doubt that you received a warning for something as simple as requesting help from some of our admins. That being said, all administrative actions taken in game and on teamspeak..etc are recorded and peer reviewed by myself or other admins at Codefourgaming. So you should have no worries about being banned from our teamspeak for something like requesting help. If that does happen feel free to personally message me here.

it should even show my steam account on the left side here, i have it set so that players can openly message me there, so you can also message me on steam for a quick reply, or add me if you find you end up needing support often enough.