King of the Hill

King of the Hill is a three team sector control mission within ArmA 3. As you play you will gain experience which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone.
Our Servers

King of the Hill: RHS

RHS King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular RHS mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as Nato or Russian forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. RHS and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers

King of the Hill: 1944

1944 King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular IFA3 mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as German or Russian/American forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. 1944 and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers
Sign in to follow this  
jakeking30

Please unban

<t></t>  

1. 1. <t></t>

Your Player Name:Kirby

Person complaint is about: I am permanently banned because of my 6 bans i have received and id like to apologize

Which server did this happen on:US 1

What happened: I was in game and someone (TheFireStarter) who had been calling my group "Racist pricks from Alabama" for a couple days and this guy i have group with before and i assume that it was in a friendly matter and i understand i broke a rule by saying "fag" and i deeply apologize for saying a word that is ban worthy and it wont happen again. I also wont to explain how i meant that word i did not mean it as the hate word as assumed. I am very sorry that i said that i wish i didn't and i will make sure it wont happen again. if you could please reduce my ban it would be greatly and i wont let another ban happen. I am very involved in this servers community i am like how you guys run your server and protect the community. I would highly appreciate if i could be apart of it again.

Reduce the mans sentence :mrgreen:

Agreed. Kids be sensitive, he's crying himself to sleep right now. This is a harsh punishment.

Reduce the mans sentence :mrgreen:

Yeah he doesnt deserve this.

I don't know kirby personally but I always see him on the kill board and have crossed paths with him, and he has always seemed to be a normal player that I tend to look out for on the battlefield.

I like that you guys are active with the bans and helping the community and all, but toxic players can just as easily use the punishment system, and when you have someone who plays and kills as much as kirby those punishments and complaints and bans add up, taking legitimate players out of the server.

I hope to hear a response from a admin that can clear up why he was really banned, or that he gets his sentence reduced.

The reason for your ban was for this but as I stated on teamspeak you need to be careful about what you do and make sure you don't break any rules. About 5 minutes after that conversation you jumped on another account in attempt to avoid the ban.

You do have 6 previous bans which is a lot and you should have learnt the lesson not to break rules by now. I understand there was some reasoning as another player had started this but you had also been warned the day before for the same thing. This may seem harsh to some people but again 6 bans is a lot.

I will reduce the ban from permanent however as the player had somewhat started this. Please make sure not to break our rules in the future again and do not avoid any bans as again next time it will be permanent.

Thanks for all that support guys means a lot and thank you Deez. see you in 30 boys

Sign in to follow this