Rust NO KOS - Noob Friendly server!

With the recent boom in players swarming to Rust, we have decided to launch a rust server that caters to newer and returning players. This is a Limited PVP server with rules in place to help remove the toxicity that you see in most Rust servers. Come give it a try!
Our Servers Rust Rules

King of the Hill

King of the Hill is a three team sector control mission within ArmA 3. As you play you will gain experience which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone.
Our Servers

King of the Hill: RHS

RHS King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular RHS mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as Nato or Russian forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. RHS and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers

xiRendeR Member Application

• In-Game Name
    ArrestMeBro
  • Steam ID
  • Discord ID
    vRe_VaTii
  • Will you use Discord?
    Yes
  • What C4G servers do you play on?
    I know this is gonna be a repeat of what you have read before but basically I play on all the EU servers except RHS as I haven't loaded any packs for the game as yet. The reason for me saying All EU is due to the 75 players that can enter so once 1 server is full I play on any other including the Fast Server and the Noob server.
  • Why do you want to join the C4G community?
    Well I have come to enjoy the servers so much as admins really keep a lock on the rules. other servers you get rammed and trolled up untill you rage quit and it really didnt take me long to see the difference in how servers are run. I am also from South Africa and your servers are preferred due to your ping being between 215 and 290 instead of 350+ witch then gives me a better gaming experience and enjoyment of the game. I have basically been on your servers since the beginning as I am now level 31 and 27 of those levels where made on your servers as its the only servers that I play witch then brings me to 1 more reason, I am now looking at squads and it only makes sense for me to try and join a squad that is assigned and ran by the group that runs the servers i have come to know and love..
  • Are there any admins or members of codefourgaming that might be willing to vouch for you?
    I have played with a big amount of them but cant say that I am rally memorable as my headphones are currently bust (will have new ones by the end of the month) and thus I type out Grids, locations and try to join some of the conversations but the feed sometimes goes a bit to fast and thus messages are lost but not using that as an excuse.. I'm sure someone will have noticed me in the kill feed by now ( I hope) but NO I cant say that any will Vouch for me due to me not being Memorable at the current stage.
  • What's your favourite weapon/vehicle/playstyle?
    I Love Sniping and thus have a lot of favorite Snipers that vary from a single shot to ones that can go full auto to link in witch my team as I Love long distance sniping I also like to run team strats and clear alongside them. My playstyle while Sniping is Careful and thought out with me giving info to the team more than try to take the shot as when i take a shot i wanna know its a definite hit and along my team I am a aggressive player that would lean towards pushing the enemy unless told other wise
  • Have you been banned from CodeFourGaming servers or other king of the hill communities before?
    Never as I said , I am mainly on your servers and you would have seen me in the Ban Appeal chat LOL.. Plus i tend to stick to the rules as a general rule due to I needing you more than you need me basis as if I get banned I have no choice but to go play on servers with horrible ping
  • *Unit Warning* -- If you are accepted as a member, you should receive a link to the C4G unit page, please be sure to use the same name as your application or link to it.
    Yes
  • [C4G] Senior Admin

At this time you have too few hours on C4G servers to qualify for membership. Play some more and re-apply in a week or two.
For now, application is denied.