Rust NO KOS - Noob Friendly server!

With the recent boom in players swarming to Rust, we have decided to launch a rust server that caters to newer and returning players. This is a Limited PVP server with rules in place to help remove the toxicity that you see in most Rust servers. Come give it a try!
Our Servers Rust Rules

King of the Hill

King of the Hill is a three team sector control mission within ArmA 3. As you play you will gain experience which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone.
Our Servers

King of the Hill: RHS

RHS King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular RHS mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as Nato or Russian forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. RHS and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers

Tzu Member Application

• In-Game Name
    Tzu
  • Steam ID
  • Discord ID
    Tzutopia#0001
  • Will you use Discord?
    Yes
  • What C4G servers do you play on?
    Started on EU5 then moved on to US2 once I got the hang of it.
  • Why do you want to join the C4G community?
    Because after 900 hours of playing on the server I still prefer the servers above all others and the players have always been the most fun. So I figured involving myself a bit more with the community was the natural next step. The community's humor is also a big bonus. Ban appeals never cease to amuse me.
  • Are there any admins or members of codefourgaming that might be willing to vouch for you?
    Yes, Kakkmaddafakka. As far as members goes, I'm not sure which players exactly are also members that could vouch for me. I know Heda is though ♥
  • What's your favourite weapon/vehicle/playstyle?
    My favorite weapon is the LIM for CQC and playing prio, which I normally enter parachuting with either plane or hummingbird so I'd say those are my favorite vehicles as well. I rarely go in by car. I also like to take the Cyrus to prio from time to time for when I need to shoot at targets from longer distances. The less recoil and the more silent a gun is, the more I like it basically.
  • Have you been banned from CodeFourGaming servers or other king of the hill communities before?
    Nope.
  • *Unit Warning* -- If you are accepted as a member, you should receive a link to the C4G unit page, please be sure to use the same name as your application or link to it.
    Yes
  • [C4G] Senior Admin

Your application was approved, welcome to Code Four Gaming!

Remember to sign up on for the C4G unit at https://units.arma3.com/unit/c4g
After this you'll get access to our members-only channels on Discord and Team-speak, come say hi!

Discord: http://discord.codefourgaming.com

You will be on a probation period where any inappropriate or unacceptable behavior will result in being removed with no questions asked. Once you have been here for your first full month then you will be a full member and will be able to start vouching for other.