Rust NO KOS - Noob Friendly server!

With the recent boom in players swarming to Rust, we have decided to launch a rust server that caters to newer and returning players. This is a Limited PVP server with rules in place to help remove the toxicity that you see in most Rust servers. Come give it a try!
Our Servers Rust Rules

King of the Hill

King of the Hill is a three team sector control mission within ArmA 3. As you play you will gain experience which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone.
Our Servers

King of the Hill: RHS

RHS King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular RHS mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as Nato or Russian forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. RHS and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers

Your Player Name: Wzinn "or it might be something else"

Person complaint is about: Myself

Which server did this happen on: King of the Hill arma 3

What happened: So to cut it short I mass Trolled I Threatened to DDos the server, and something else aswell. Not was I only banned on the Code4 servers I was also banned on Discord after I tried to appeal for that ban and well it did not go well(again completely my own fault) so I recently started playing arma3 again with my friend and well we both are banned because of me, I'm not sure if it's an IP ban since he is banned aswell, I originally got banned on his account and when I bought the game I was still banned.  Anyways so I know I messed up big time by doing what I did and I am genuinely sorry for what I did it was about 2 years ago maybe longer maybe less I smoked alot of weed to much and I behaved like a child so because I'm banned on basically every C4g platform so I'm here to ask an apology and ask if I can get unbanned and with that 20$ donation to the server, To be honest the C4G Arma3 servers are the best there is and I legit miss playing on the sever. 

Kind Regards

Carel Aka Beetlejuice 

• 1 month later...