King of the Hill

King of the Hill is a three team sector control mission within ArmA 3. As you play you will gain experience which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone.
Our Servers

King of the Hill: RHS

RHS King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular RHS mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as Nato or Russian forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. RHS and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers
Sign in to follow this  
0ggy

0ggy Member Application

• In-Game Name
    Oggy
  • Steam ID
  • Discord ID
    Oggy#9577
  • Will you use Discord?
    Yes
  • What C4G servers do you play on?
    EU3: 15 hours and 48 minutes | EU4: 17 hours and 51 minutes | EU5: 18 days and 17 hours;
    US1: 01 day and 16 hours | US2: 01 day and 36 minutes | US3: 17 hours and 16 minutes | US4: 17 hours and 37 minutes
  • Why do you want to join the C4G community?
    Arma3 still is my favourite game after all those years and KOTH my most played gamemode. Since a while my playtime is focusing pretty much on the C4G servers only.
    I really enjoy the time on your Servers, regardless of ingame in Arma or just chatting around in Discord... so i thought about getting part of the community i enjoy beeing around with.
  • Are there any admins or members of codefourgaming that might be willing to vouch for you?
    Good question, but we will see i guess :)
  • What's your favourite weapon/vehicle/playstyle?
    Thats pretty hard to answer to be honest. I enjoy playing much different playstyles and they mostly alternating on the situation inside of the AO. Pretty much an "allrounder" going for the stuff the team needs.
    Spawn vehic down? - You will see me the next second doing HeliTransport. Enemy stacking up on some tower and giving us struggle ? I'll try clear it no matter what it need. Teammate got shot in wide open field? Oggy is the crazy bastard trying to get you up!..
    My loadout changes up to 10-20 time a match. Just to fit best for the situation and help my team the best i could.
    You will mostly see me around with Kozlice, AK-12, Promet SG, Type 115, LIM-85, SPMG.338, M320, Mar-10,Cyrus,Lynx,ASP etc. ( and this just for Vanilla.. also adding RHS would get it way to long here..)
    If see me in some driver seats then mostly the Hummingbird, Hellcat, Hatchback or Hunter/Strider/lfrit
  • Have you been banned from CodeFourGaming servers or other king of the hill communities before?
    Thinking about this now i might remember some appeal some years ago ( was even before the big wipe).
    I accidently joined one of those modded XP/Money servers back then if i remember right. Immdediatly left when i realised (sadly was already in the AO and got some levels, therefor had to appeal a few days later). But thats all just some cloudy memory.. was really long time ago.( Just can tell for sure it was before v10 hit, but think even longer in the past)
    Dont think i got noticed negatively since then.
  • *Unit Warning* -- If you are accepted as a member, you should receive a link to the C4G unit page, please be sure to use the same name as your application or link to it.
    Yes

You will need 2 members or 2 admins to vouch for you. If you get 1 member and 1 staff member to vouch for you that is fine as well. The people vouching for you need to know you or at least have played and talked to you for a little while. Do not go around ingame or on discord/teamspeak asking for people to vouch for you that can get your app denied and hold you back longer from becoming a member.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this