King of the Hill

King of the Hill is a three team sector control mission within ArmA 3. As you play you will gain experience which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone.
Our Servers

King of the Hill: RHS

RHS King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular RHS mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as Nato or Russian forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. RHS and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers

King of the Hill: 1944

1944 King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular IFA3 mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as German or Russian/American forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. 1944 and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers
Sign in to follow this  
RoidRage

The Past, The Present, The Future

Hello Everybody.

You might be wondering what this post is and Im sorry for you such a cliche subject topic I couldn't come up with anything else. Also ignore any typos. Its late, Im tired but Im feeling Inspired. (Also English 3rd Language Heh)

Though not many people are active on the forums I still decided to give a little bit of a update on what's going on, and what's going to happen especially with Apex releasing soon.

First all For all the people who donated this month and last month When KOTH 1944 Dropped: Oh My god Thank You. The community straight blew my mind during those days. We straight blew away our Donation Goal and stuff like that allows me to do some very cool things (More On That later)

Though many of you donated just to get VIP slots you still helped us out with Server Cost and me having not to worry about Financial for a period of time its just a great relief so Again Thank you to everyone.

In the Past CodeFour I personally felt like CodeFour Was on a declining Path. This due to a mixture of us loosing many dedicated staff members who were simply burned out, Arma 3 getting old, Wasteland Not getting updates, and us having nothing Fresh to offer. I personally was on the Verge of qutting because after almost 2 Years I question why I even do this. Its really frustrating having to deal with day to day stuff both in terms of running the team and running the servers on top of a full time job and real life.

BUT that's all in the past. Im feeling Good and on the Staff Side we are growing rapidly with a few really dedicated people taking lead.

I would like to take this moment to Thank a few special people from the team:

@Mjr_Trubble for being a reasonable voice among the shit and calling me out on my Bullshit when its needed. Most definitely the hardest working guy around and a very good to Jerk to have as my Second In Command.

@EllipticMonkey The Dev work you have done for the servers and website. Oh my God, its makes our life so much easier.

@Inch Great Project Lead and technical help

@Sa-Matra For the mission and all the great coding you have done

@Cortez (EPM gaming) and Pwnzor: For making the WS launcher happen. These guys are not even on this forums but they to be given credit for the work they have done.

And In the end not but least the Whole @Staff Team with Special mentions going to @Adam, @Casey, @HMSterror, @Plancus, & @tristan G for being outstanding Admins.

On to the FUTURE: Sa-matra is back to developing and doing regular Updates for KOTH (1944 atleast) and he is working on one of the biggest update for Wasteland. Can't wait until this drops and bring a fresh new perspective to Wasteland. On the Koth Side of things the Database is still on hold but the mission is getting updates. The biggest problem right on Koth 1944 is spawn camping and a potential fix from Sa-Matra is in the works though the final details are still unclear. We will come back to this and update the rules once we have something conclusive.

Currently we have 8 Live servers, 5 in the US, and 3 in the UK hosted by Inch. The US servers are hosted on 2 Dedicated machines that gives us great performance but due to the large amount of donations we got last month We are able to Double Down and go All in preparation for Arma 3 Apex and the New Tanoa Map. Though Release Date from Bohemia Interactive and Sa-Matra is not announced I have already Semi-finalized the Details and Pricing for Our Next Dedicated machine that we will use for Tanoa. We are talking about:

Intel E3-1270V5 4.0 Ghz

64 GB DDR 4 Memory

1000 GB SSD HDD

1 Gbps FiberOptic Connection

10 GBPS DDos Protection

Basically the whole Package. We might shut down one of the other boxes depending on how much of the population getting Apex but for Tanoa Im determined to use the best hardware we can afford.

That's all for now. I will try to do more updates to keep you guys in the loop.

Hello Everybody.

You might be wondering what this post is and Im sorry for you such a cliche subject topic I couldn't come up with anything else. Also ignore any typos. Its late, Im tired but Im feeling Inspired. (Also English 3rd Language Heh)

Though not many people are active on the forums I still decided to give a little bit of a update on what's going on, and what's going to happen especially with Apex releasing soon.

First all For all the people who donated this month and last month When KOTH 1944 Dropped: Oh My god Thank You. The community straight blew my mind during those days. We straight blew away our Donation Goal and stuff like that allows me to do some very cool things (More On That later)

Though many of you donated just to get VIP slots you still helped us out with Server Cost and me having not to worry about Financial for a period of time its just a great relief so Again Thank you to everyone.

In the Past CodeFour I personally felt like CodeFour Was on a declining Path. This due to a mixture of us loosing many dedicated staff members who were simply burned out, Arma 3 getting old, Wasteland Not getting updates, and us having nothing Fresh to offer. I personally was on the Verge of qutting because after almost 2 Years I question why I even do this. Its really frustrating having to deal with day to day stuff both in terms of running the team and running the servers on top of a full time job and real life.

BUT that's all in the past. Im feeling Good and on the Staff Side we are growing rapidly with a few really dedicated people taking lead.

I would like to take this moment to Thank a few special people from the team:

@Mjr_Trubble for being a reasonable voice among the shit and calling me out on my Bullshit when its needed. Most definitely the hardest working guy around and a very good to Jerk to have as my Second In Command.

@EllipticMonkey The Dev work you have done for the servers and website. Oh my God, its makes our life so much easier.

@Inch Great Project Lead and technical help

@Sa-Matra For the mission and all the great coding you have done

@Cortez (EPM gaming) and Pwnzor: For making the WS launcher happen. These guys are not even on this forums but they to be given credit for the work they have done.

And In the end not but least the Whole @Staff Team with Special mentions going to @Adam, @Casey, @HMSterror, @Plancus, & @tristan G for being outstanding Admins.

On to the FUTURE: Sa-matra is back to developing and doing regular Updates for KOTH (1944 atleast) and he is working on one of the biggest update for Wasteland. Can't wait until this drops and bring a fresh new perspective to Wasteland. On the Koth Side of things the Database is still on hold but the mission is getting updates. The biggest problem right on Koth 1944 is spawn camping and a potential fix from Sa-Matra is in the works though the final details are still unclear. We will come back to this and update the rules once we have something conclusive.

Currently we have 8 Live servers, 5 in the US, and 3 in the UK hosted by Inch. The US servers are hosted on 2 Dedicated machines that gives us great performance but due to the large amount of donations we got last month We are able to Double Down and go All in preparation for Arma 3 Apex and the New Tanoa Map. Though Release Date from Bohemia Interactive and Sa-Matra is not announced I have already Semi-finalized the Details and Pricing for Our Next Dedicated machine that we will use for Tanoa. We are talking about:

Intel E3-1270V5 4.0 Ghz (Edit: Going for Intel E3-1275V5 4.0 Ghz )

64 GB DDR 4 Memory

1000 GB SSD HDD

1 Gbps FiberOptic Connection

10 GBPS DDos Protection

Basically the whole Package. We might shut down one of the other boxes depending on how much of the population getting Apex but for Tanoa Im determined to use the best hardware we can afford.

That's all for now. I will try to do more updates to keep you guys in the loop.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this