King of the Hill

King of the Hill is a three team sector control mission within ArmA 3. As you play you will gain experience which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone.
Our Servers

King of the Hill: RHS

RHS King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular RHS mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as Nato or Russian forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. RHS and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers

King of the Hill: 1944

1944 King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular IFA3 mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as German or Russian/American forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. 1944 and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers
Sign in to follow this  
Spazznuts

Get rid of spawn truck in KOTH maps

Since the addition of the spawn truck in KOTH, game play has suffered for transport players.   It's basically negated the need for pilots, which is all I do.  Is there any way to remove the spawn truck from the KOTH maps?

It's also extremely unrealistic.

Thanks, Joe

KotH is not trying to be the most realistic game mode. Servers such as, US #2 has the spawn truck disabled to maintain somewhat realism. There's also a 8 minute timeout to use the spawn truck respawn feature, which is why there's still a need for pilots.

Guest PoorOldSpike

I like the spawn trucks because they provide a quick easy way to get to the AO instead of having to take a long boring vehicle or heli ride to get there.

However, if our spawn truck gets blown up, we still have to hop in a veh or heli to get to the AO until somebody can drive a new spawn truck to the AO.

It's also FUN hunting and blowing up enemy spawn trucks.

TIP- I take a PCML AT launcher and laser Designator up onto a hill and use the Designators infra-red sight to spot spawn trucks, then missile them..:)

Guest Tweety

A fun part of KOTH was always stopping people from getting into the AO, which turned into just fighting people that are spawning inside the AO. 

I think it took away more than it provided in terms of "entertainment"... "Realism" isn't a key element of King of the Hill, but some was taken away from that as well.

Im a firm NAY on the Spawn Truck, but as somebody who primarily flies, I could have a bias opinion.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this