Rust NO KOS - Noob Friendly server!

With the recent boom in players swarming to Rust, we have decided to launch a rust server that caters to newer and returning players. This is a Limited PVP server with rules in place to help remove the toxicity that you see in most Rust servers. Come give it a try!
Our Servers Rust Rules

King of the Hill

King of the Hill is a three team sector control mission within ArmA 3. As you play you will gain experience which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone.
Our Servers

King of the Hill: RHS

RHS King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular RHS mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as Nato or Russian forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. RHS and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers

Get rid of spawn truck in KOTH maps

Since the addition of the spawn truck in KOTH, game play has suffered for transport players.   It's basically negated the need for pilots, which is all I do.  Is there any way to remove the spawn truck from the KOTH maps?

It's also extremely unrealistic.

Thanks, Joe

• [C4G] Admin

KotH is not trying to be the most realistic game mode. Servers such as, US #2 has the spawn truck disabled to maintain somewhat realism. There's also a 8 minute timeout to use the spawn truck respawn feature, which is why there's still a need for pilots.

• 2 months later...
Guest PoorOldSpike

I like the spawn trucks because they provide a quick easy way to get to the AO instead of having to take a long boring vehicle or heli ride to get there.

However, if our spawn truck gets blown up, we still have to hop in a veh or heli to get to the AO until somebody can drive a new spawn truck to the AO.

It's also FUN hunting and blowing up enemy spawn trucks.

TIP- I take a PCML AT launcher and laser Designator up onto a hill and use the Designators infra-red sight to spot spawn trucks, then missile them..:)

• 1 month later...

A fun part of KOTH was always stopping people from getting into the AO, which turned into just fighting people that are spawning inside the AO. 

I think it took away more than it provided in terms of "entertainment"... "Realism" isn't a key element of King of the Hill, but some was taken away from that as well.

Im a firm NAY on the Spawn Truck, but as somebody who primarily flies, I could have a bias opinion.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Craig

I don’t play HC KotH despite really liking that mode specifically because there is no spawn truck. 

I think the spawn truck provides a good balance between being able to get into the action quickly and also having to take other means of transport. 

Guest Craig

I certainly understand the spawn truck is hugely unrealistic and for that reason people would not want it in hardcore.

But man when you are in game and hit a rough streak with a lot of deaths in a row, especially when you die before even getting your feet on the ground in the AO, it’s nice to have an option every now and then where you can get right back into it fast rather than drive all the way back or wait on a pilot. 

I would probably play way more hardcore if it for this dynamic. 

No spawn truck to me just makes it feel like I have to grind just to get to the action. 
  • 1 month later...