King of the Hill

King of the Hill is a three team sector control mission within ArmA 3. As you play you will gain experience which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone.
Our Servers

King of the Hill: RHS

RHS King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular RHS mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as Nato or Russian forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. RHS and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers

King of the Hill: 1944

1944 King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular IFA3 mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as German or Russian/American forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. 1944 and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers
Sign in to follow this  
Schmirdi

Vehicle Update

Hello

Vehicle with no thermal and no guided rockets is awesome! Couldnt stop playing today. I think it balances the whole game and makes vehicle play more skillful.

Are these changes forever or just temporary like an event?

Greetings

We don't know yet.

I hope these changes stay. Played again yesterday. Was so nice. Almost gives me flashbacks of the TCF wasteland server from arma 2. Was on the number 1 on gametracker for many years, until it sadly went down.

Guest just a player

I personally don't like the removal of thermal view from vehicles. it sucks. air superiority has always been op and sniping tanks were easily caught by planes. now by removal of thermals tanks are simply expensive junk and nobody will ever try to get close to the AO. I loved the way it was. now it is jsut again another infantry server which is not my favourite game. with quarantine you will have servers full anyway, so I guess you don't care. I do... I never understood people saying thermals are op... you just need to find cover. that is what the city is for. I loved to take AO under the tank fire (and win as the objective is to take points, not kills).

Guest just a player

by the way... if you don't like tanks like I do not like airsuperoprity make the price of the armed vehicles to get an extra cost on how long you have been inside it... this will force people to change strategy. that is a way to balance things... not remove a part of the game... it is like remove radars from planes (unless you haven't done that already, I do not know) I want more not less... guys

Guest just a player

and if you don't like tanks just play infantry servers...

Guest player1

I like it too. You can sneak up on a hill with your tank without getting instantly spotted by others. It gives manpads and tank more chances to engage other tanks.

Also jets got their guided rockets removed, so you dont getting instantly destroyed once you leave the safezone.

I feel like its much more fun for any player level now. Situations can turn around pretty fast now. Before this update, there was one team completely dominating the whole server with jets circling above the safezone and tanks watching the safezone with thermals. It wasnt possible to sneak out of the spawn and try to flank them.

Everyone his own opinion :). Stay safe!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this