King of the Hill

King of the Hill is a three team sector control mission within ArmA 3. As you play you will gain experience which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone.
Our Servers

King of the Hill: RHS

RHS King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular RHS mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as Nato or Russian forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. RHS and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers

King of the Hill: 1944

1944 King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular IFA3 mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as German or Russian/American forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. 1944 and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Toro

Server Rules

Guest Toro

Please use English in public facing in-game chat (VON and text) and as much as possible when trying to communicate with server staff. Anyone found to be excessively toxic towards other players may recieve a ban.

Now in your server, INf Only no Towers, the Russian boys speak all the time in russian, all the time. Please check this, because if any player speak in his mother language, this is a caos, its too dificult the comms. Please revise this, maybe an admin that connect and hear the comms, (Nikolay Bartynenko <this guy can speak english, Ni Berkut, Skiff, (HA) Trash, (GLOM) Gruhoy, (GRU) Atoms , and others  that is imposible to me write the nicknames with this keyboard). Thank you. 

P.D. I know that my english is not good, but I try to acomplish the rules.

That server is pretty much divided into two teams, one American (English), and one Russian. If you join bluefor, people are usually speaking english. I'm not sure if there is any exception to the rule on that server.

Guest Toro

People speak english, this is the rule, because we are all nations in both teams, is not a rol language if you are blue in english and if you are in red russian, is a good sense to play as a team with comms. In both cases, blue or red this guys speak russian, as always. International language is english. I write in this forum in english, if you wont your mother language, maybe is better if you make a teamspeak channel and go with your friends. The rest we can play without excessively noise in comms.

When I have in my squad someone that not speak english, we use teamspeak, and one of us speak with the rest players in Vox (english).

I lot of combinations are posible, but maybe is very easy dont do anything, and the rest of people is not important, french people, spanish poeple, italians, english, germans, all the rest acomplished the rules and try to speak in english for better performance of the game. But maybe Im wrong.

You're right, the rule is English only. The next time you see someone speaking Russian (or any language other than english) in side chat. Report them on discord.

Feel free to report them, I play on RHS at least once or twice a week, the Russian team is pretty much impossible to moderate, they won’t listen and I can’t kick the entire team... I’ll kick one from time to time if they really abuse VON and scream in Russian tho.

on the other hand, the American team should be clean most of the time 

Guest Toro

I am not sure, now is a party in the american side (this time in english), but a lot of jokes and abuse of VON (no tactical or for gaming, only jokes), and scream in english. Maybe you can do anything with this. Because the rest of gamers are in silence, and no comms are possible.

Guest Toro

thanks a lot for  answers, I try to play with VON in silence and no comms, but is more difficult to coordinate with other players.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this