King of the Hill

King of the Hill is a three team sector control mission within ArmA 3. As you play you will gain experience which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone.
Our Servers

King of the Hill: RHS

RHS King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular RHS mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as Nato or Russian forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. RHS and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers

King of the Hill: 1944

1944 King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular IFA3 mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as German or Russian/American forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. 1944 and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers
Sign in to follow this  
Fire

Under the radar

Hey guys I just wanted to drop by here and hopefully get some attention for what I discern to be an issue in US #1 simplified vehicles server and that is the radar. After playing it for a while and seeing the kind of things that can happen I believe the radar is an issue. What I mean by that is anyone who knows how to play koth knows that air control can be a big deal. Basically what can end up happening is if some really skilled pilots get control of the air you basically begin to be boxed inside your base because no other teams will want to waste money to continue fighting against a team of 2 or 3 jets that can dominate which turns into that team beginning to bring out other air vehicles and ground vehicles tanks and such. The reason I am making this post is because for those of you who do not know ctrl + r turns the radar on and alt + r cycles targets. With that being said a skilled jet pilot that can win in the air can now cycle your teams other air vehicles as well as ground targets including tanks and normal transportation. So what can start to happen is the jets can begin to see you no matter what vehicle you are in on the way to the ao. I think you can see where im going with this and I feel for this server being simplified that this is too overpowered. In my opinion more overpowered than thermals (which are removed on this server) and also we as ground units can not effectively fight against these jets or say a blackfoot with the AA nynx vehicle because they just flare it off and can rearm and while your reloading it for 2 minutes you are a sitting duck. also remember enemy has tanks and things looking for you now that your team is under pressure from enemy air. I hope I have brought some insight about this to the leaders of the community and other players as well and I feel that radar should be taken away and I understand that may affect the blackfoot and kajman or so but I think this would also help against ground targets being killed 2k away as well. I don't mean to make this long winded I just perceive radar as an issue on this server which is supposed to be simplified and hoped that I could help make this server more enjoyable for everyone else and I think this change could bring exactly what's needed for this server. Have a nice day :).

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this