King of the Hill

King of the Hill is a three team sector control mission within ArmA 3. As you play you will gain experience which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone.
Our Servers

King of the Hill: RHS

RHS King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular RHS mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as Nato or Russian forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. RHS and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers

King of the Hill: 1944

1944 King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular IFA3 mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as German or Russian/American forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. 1944 and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers
PoorOldSpike

My VIP isn't working

What email did you use to donate?:-  I bought a 30 day VIP slot. Which email are we supposed to use? Mine are pooroldspike@aol.com and mickplym@aol.com

What is your UID(Steam ID)?: - I don't know how to find out

Approximately when did you donate?: - 3 days ago

What Server did you donate for?:- EU#1 1944

What's your Paypal Transaction ID for this donation:- OCS79988U4915383M

On 11/3/2019 at 3:18 AM, PoorOldSpike said:

This seems to be it- 76561198009964223

Hey so sorry about the late reply. I keep forgetting to check the forums. About to close this shit down and moving donation support discord only soon and email. 

Anyhow you typed some weird shit were you were supposed to type your email  so the slot didnt auto approve. I gave you a perm slot on EU1 as compensation for the late reply.

Regards

RoidRage

Thanks mate, I've tried to join Discord in the past but couldn't get in, it gave me some shite about "Username or password or email not recognised".

I tried a few more times with different passwords etc, but it still wouldn't let me in so I thought "bollox to it" and gave up on it.

Anyway I hear it's just a chatroom anyway and not a proper forum like C4G.

PS- I used to post tutorial stuff here at C4G but then everybody buggered off to Discord so I don't bother any more..:)

I mean you can always just make a new account. Dont need to wanking around with the old one. If you join teamspeak one of the guys or me can help you out. 

And yes it is like a chatroom but at the same time its not. Hard to explain but I mean we have tons of active people on it so forum is indeed a dying concept. 

19 hours ago, RoidRage said:

I mean you can always just make a new account. Dont need to wanking around with the old one. If you join teamspeak one of the guys or me can help you out. 

And yes it is like a chatroom but at the same time its not. Hard to explain but I mean we have tons of active people on it so forum is indeed a dying concept. 

I already tried a new account but still couldn't get into Discord, I might try again sometime but at the moment I'm quite happy to post my tutorials for AA3 and other games in forums where most people hang, for example my tutorials at Bohemia are very popular, and my WW2 photo galleries at Mission4Today forum have had 8 million views so far..:)