King of the Hill

King of the Hill is a three team sector control mission within ArmA 3. As you play you will gain experience which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone.
Our Servers

King of the Hill: RHS

RHS King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular RHS mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as Nato or Russian forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. RHS and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers

King of the Hill: 1944

1944 King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular IFA3 mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as German or Russian/American forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. 1944 and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers
Fluffeh Panda

King of The Hill 1944 NO VIP

What email did you use to donate?: gubadenis@Yahoo.com

What is your UID(Steam ID)?: 

steamID
STEAM_0:1:50908777
steamID3
U:1:101817555
steamID64

Approximately when did you donate?: Apr 7, 2019 13:56:07 PDT

What Server did you donate for?: All Servers, $55

What's your Paypal Transaction ID for this donation: 1MF07625HR623753A  

Posted (edited)

So no VIP access on the 1944 server. Also, Yellow name on RHS servers is on and off. Sometimes I have it, sometimes I don't. Recently the past week I haven't had it at all.

EDIT: So apparently I do have VIP on 1944, but no access to VIP skins.

Edited by Fluffeh Panda

For 1944 you need to be higher than level 5 and it will be unlocked. 

RHS is not monetized so it doesn't have any VIP perks. 

Yes, I understand it's not monetized, but what I don't understand why the yellow name was randomly removed from me on RHS while other players still have theirs. I had it for 1-2 weeks then it just disappeared.

You most likely had it on 1 server but not a different RHS server depending on which one is still running the VIP system in the background.