King of the Hill

King of the Hill is a three team sector control mission within ArmA 3. As you play you will gain experience which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone.
Our Servers

King of the Hill: RHS

RHS King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular RHS mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as Nato or Russian forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. RHS and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers
Mjr. Trubble

Expansion

<t></t>  

1. 1. <t></t>

With the increase in our ability to host servers as of late, we have the potential to expand what we host mission wise.

Currently the development cycle is in a bit of a rut, were waiting on multiple things.

A. Release of Apex and the included Tanoa map (i think its pretty much a fact we will host it but as of now its a ways in the future).

B. KOTH update to V10 and database wipe.

C. Release of a new Sa-Matra converted map, something like Namalsk etc.... I believe.

Currently we have a few options.

A. We can host KOTH and build population for V10 before it launches. This is potentially very lucrative but it can also have its pitfalls, as everyone knows there are a large amount of KOTH servers out and about. C4G would essentially have to brand itself as a niche environment in order to "break away from the pack" as it were. The most viable setup right now is likely operating with slightly under max population, going infantry only/custom settings and essentially trying to eke out the highest performance out of KOTH as possible (i believe everybody is aware it has significant performance problems). Essentially we would attempt to brand ourselves as a High FPS server or such.

B. Rehosting Esseker. We are currently attempting to gauge support for this at the moment on the WS forums and Discord. Largest issue with this is that the mission need to be updated for the map by Sa-Matra and this might take some time.

C. Miscellaneous options here really. A few ideas that have tossed about in the past, HC servers, Stratis with addons, going full in with Squad , rehosting Altis. Obviously the first two options are likely to be better but we can consider these in addition.

Comment please and make suggestions. We will try to work with the community as much as possible but I think all veteran players here are aware of limitations and the general fickle state of Arma 3.

HC Infantry only KOTH sounds good. Esseker was amazing, and I had a great time on it. I'd like to see that sometime. Maybe we can replace US4 w/ esseker and call it US3.

Maybe we can have another server which has a monthly mission/game mode on it that people can vote on the forums to pick the next one.

i would support the idea of a Stratis server with high performance and the weapons/vehicles mod with everything i can !^^

HC Infantry only KOTH sounds good. Esseker was amazing, and I had a great time on it. I'd like to see that sometime. Maybe we can replace US4 w/ esseker and call it US3.

Maybe we can have another server which has a monthly mission/game mode on it that people can vote on the forums to pick the next one.

Mission / Game mode server will be hosted and it will be permanently online. It takes up such low resources anyway.

I'm up for anything new really. I did enjoy Esseker but wouldn't mind an Altis map either.

I'm not really a big Wasteland guy, but as EGYNOOB said... "i would support the idea of a Stratis server with high performance and the weapons/vehicles mod with everything i can !^^". I also would support a new map on Wasteland and I would even play it myself for a couple of days, but where he stole the cake is when he said that he would like weapons and vehicle mods. I personally don't know how much of the community is going to accept and download all the mods for the mission. But if they are accepting adding a few weapons and vehicles would be really cool, but would cause major weapon balance issues if implemented poorly.

what do u mean about "B. KOTH update to V10 and database wipe." database wipe? does that mean all lvl's get back to 0?

#Necro , topic is over a year old gents. and yes that is what the database wipe means. However i don't believe it was ever fully decided upon whether they wanted to do it or not, just a very strong possibility.

I'm not really a big Wasteland guy, but as EGYNOOB said... "i would support the idea of a Stratis server with high performance and the weapons/vehicles mod with everything i can !^^". I also would support a new map on Wasteland and I would even play it myself for a couple of days, but where he stole the cake is when he said that he would like weapons and vehicle mods. I personally don't know how much of the community is going to accept and download all the mods for the mission. But if they are accepting adding a few weapons and vehicles would be really cool, but would cause major weapon balance issues if implemented poorly.

Ya we actually opened a server up, but for a few reasons it never populated. after a while we took it down. Most the issue if i had to guess would have been the fact that most players that enjoy stratis don't have the RHS mods downloaded, and most players that do, were just playing cherno. So it never really saw more than 30-40 people during peak hours.

Ya we actually opened a server up, but for a few reasons it never populated. after a while we took it down. Most the issue if i had to guess would have been the fact that most players that enjoy stratis don't have the RHS mods downloaded, and most players that do, were just playing cherno. So it never really saw more than 30-40 people during peak hours.

Even 30-40 people during peak hours died down after a few days. Totally failed proejct.

Tanoa Koth is fine with me. I believe that introducing mods will bring down server pop as brought up in previous posts aswell

I would love Stratis with a bigger diversity of guns and attachments

It's hard to have a bigger diversity when they have no control over guns. That's the game developer.

im talking about like if they added mods for more guns like the ones they have for chernarus

People dont like modded servers. To many scrubs who are clueless about mods.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.