King of the Hill

King of the Hill is a three team sector control mission within ArmA 3. As you play you will gain experience which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone.
Our Servers

King of the Hill: RHS

RHS King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular RHS mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as Nato or Russian forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. RHS and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers

King of the Hill: 1944

1944 King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular IFA3 mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as German or Russian/American forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. 1944 and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers
Riptide

Riptide Member Application

• In-Game Name
    Riptide
  • Steam ID
  • Discord ID
    Riptide#9593
  • Will you use Team Speak / Discord?
    Yes
  • What C4G servers do you play on?
    CodeFourGaming - King of the Hill - RHS Inf No Towers EU #3 HC (THIS IS THE SERVER I PLAY THE MOST)

CodeFourGaming - King Of The Hill - 1944 EU #1

CodeFourGaming - King Of The Hill Infantry EU #5 -24/7 Day
  • Why do you want to join the C4G community?
    My main reason for wanting to join the Code Four Gaming community is because it is my number one server in terms of what i play. King of the hill is one of, if not, my favourite game mode thanks to the brilliant C4G servers. Not only this, but i believe that i am a very nice person who is easy to talk to, very kind and caring and always willing to lend a helping hand to anyone that needs it, especially when it comes to people asking for help regarding controls and weapons in game. I always follow rules and have never been banned from an Arma server before, i always follow instructions from my seniors (thanks to my Royal Air Force Cadets background i am well disciplined), and finally, i am always respectful of those around me. Because of this, i feel as if i would be a great and valued addition to the community, and i would like to do my part to help out the community and represent such a fantastic community, whilst trying to contribute to it in any way shape or form so that everyone has a fantastic and enjoyable gaming experience.
  • Are there any admins or members of codefourgaming that might be willing to vouch for you?
    To be completely honest i am not sure as i am not 100% familiar with all of the names of admins and members.
  • What's your favourite weapon/vehicle/playstyle?
    My favourite weapon to use on the king of the hill servers currently is the M4A1 PIP with an M203 and an ACOG sight. My reasoning for this is the fact that it is a great cheap weapon in terms of the games currency system, that still has all of the great features of a rifle that i would need for my play style, things like semi to full auto select fire, with manageable recoil and very good range for an AR15 variant. Not only this but it shares the same 5.56 stanags as most other BLUFOR rifles, so i know that if i for some reason run out of ammo, and i come across, sadly, a dead body of my comrade, there is a high chance that i will be able to secure myself some extra rounds to take out the enemy. When it comes to my favourite vehicle, i would have to say the MH-6 Little bird, as it is so small and agile and fast so that it is hard to hit by the enemies when it comes to inserting troops into the battlefield, yet it still has a surprisingly high capacity in terms of troop numbers. And finally, my favourite play style is to still play the objective and make my way to the priority zone, but i enjoy sitting back and acting as some form of aggressive marksman, hanging not too far back but picking off as many enemies as i can from a distance as i believe that i am at my best when it comes to medium to long range engagements. However, i am always changing my play style especially if i notice that our team is struggling, because at the end of the day i try to play as what i think that my team will need most, as my goal is to win, i find it difficult to accept defeat.
  • Have you been banned from CodeFourGaming servers or other king of the hill communities before?
    I have not as i always make sure to read the rules before even loading onto a new server as i do not want to cause any problems for any other members or the staff team so that everyone can have a good and enjoyable gaming experience.
  • unit warning

At this time you have too few hours on C4G servers to qualify for membership. Play some more and re-apply in a week or two. 
For now, application is denied.
Also you need 2 members or 1 staff member to vouch for you. If you do get 2 members to vouch for you then you do not need a staff member to vouch for you how ever if you do not have any members to vouch for you and you only know a staff member that is fine. The 1 staff member can vouch for you as long as they have been here for a full month. The people vouching for you need to have talk and played with you for a little while we do not want people just going around asking for people to vouch for them also we will expect you to be active ingame as well as on our discord and sometimes in teamspeak more of discord and ingame though we will be checking activity. If you have any questions feel free to PM me here or on Teamspeak/Discord.

@Nicole Thanks for the reply! Ill be trying to get my hours up over the next couple of weeks as i'm recently starting to play properly again i just have two questions if that's okay. How would you recommend that i get recommended, because i'm not 100% sure how i would go about playing with members or admins as i'd like to squad up with them. Also, when i get my hours up and get the recommendations up, is it okay for me to just copy and paste my original application?

Thanks again.

Riptide out.

So honestly the best way to get people to vouch for you is playing in groups with people just talking to them and playing with them having a good time most of the time will get members to vouch for you. Once you have played with them for a little in a group and have talked and played with them then I mean feel free to ask if they would like to vouch for you. Just don't go around hey can you vouch for me hey can you vouch for me the reason we don't want people doing that is because we want people who have played and talked to you and got to know you so that we know your a good person to be a member. You will need 150 hours and 2 vouches from members who are a full member however if you know a admin and the admin is willing to vouch for you then you can have them vouch for you and you only need 1 admin to vouch for you. It is the same thing with admin as well though they have to be here for a full month to be able to vouch for you. You will be expect to be active ingame and on discord and sometimes on teamspeak. However ingame and discord are the main place we will be looking for activity. The discord will have a channel called member talk channel that will be the main place we want you active in you can use other channels as well and be fine just member talk channel is the main place your member activity will be checked every month. When you re-apply you can copy this app and put it in a new one or you can make a new one all together whatever you wanna do. If you have any questions I am always around on teamspeak and discord also always have the website open as well so you can message me anywhere you would like or you can comment here and I will get back to you. 

@Nicole Thanks for the reply and sorry for such a late reply on my end ! just finished work and am about to hop on now! Thanks again.

Riptide out.