King of the Hill

King of the Hill is a three team sector control mission within ArmA 3. As you play you will gain experience which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone.
Our Servers

King of the Hill: RHS

RHS King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular RHS mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as Nato or Russian forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. RHS and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers

King of the Hill: 1944

1944 King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular IFA3 mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as German or Russian/American forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. 1944 and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers
Sign in to follow this  
pLaTo

Randolar - Admin

<t></t>  

1. 1. <t></t>

To Whom It May Concern:

Who allowed this guy "Randolar" to be an admin? He plays on US #2 and is extremely rude. He, understandingly discredited several Blufor accusations of a cheater, however, his unprofessional demeanor in rebuttal was appalling. He accused all of Blufor of being hackers and did not take their concerns serious at all. Roughly 20 Blufor team players dc'd after he responded to their accusations as "hackusations". This happened about 9:15pm on Sunday, 1/24/16 and is exactly the reason several people have stopped or refused to continue donating to C4G. I'd rather not have registered to this forum, but i figured a legitimate business owner would care about the individuals they choose to represent their company.

- Concerned US#2 Player

Edited by Guest

I guess ill choose this one of the three...

First off someone is calling someone else a hacker on our servers roughly every 15-20 min, I estimate we get less than one legitimate report a week across 5 servers in total.

Secondly you claiming that he "accused Blufor of being hackers" is blatantly false.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Line 7781: 20:47:41 BattlEye Server: RCon admin #3: (Global) Randalor: Watch your hate speech

Line 8696: 21:11:33 BattlEye Server: RCon admin #3: (Global) Randalor: If you hve proof. Video, or other wise. Feel free to bring it to the admins.

Line 8724: 21:12:43 BattlEye Server: RCon admin #3: (Global) Randalor: Like I said. If you have video proof, or otherwise feel free to bring it to the admins on teamsoeak.

Line 8731: 21:12:51 BattlEye Server: RCon admin #3: (Global) Randalor: IF not I'd appreciate you not making hackusations

Line 8760: 21:14:10 BattlEye Server: RCon admin #3: (Global) Randalor: Asking people to clear up global chat?

Line 8762: 21:14:16 BattlEye Server: RCon admin #3: (Global) Randalor: And after he threatened to kill him?

Line 8771: 21:14:42 BattlEye Server: RCon admin #3: (Global) Randalor: Sure

Line 8796: 21:15:43 BattlEye Server: RCon admin #3: (Global) Randalor: I don't really have a boss. However I suppose you could talk to any of ther other admins. I've already made roidrage aware you have an issue with what I said

Line 8801: 21:15:59 BattlEye Server: RCon admin #3: (Global) Randalor: Let's get back to playing however. Gl and Have fun

Line 8861: 21:19:05 BattlEye Server: RCon admin #3: (Global) Randalor: I appreciate your feed back. But It's a gaming server. Were here to have fun. And hackusations is a term i've used before. I'm sorry that it offends you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is the entirety of what he said over an 8 hour restart. Mind pointing that particular line out?

Not a single thing he said was out of line, if you or any other player are under the serious belief that we should ban merely on the word of people talking in global you can feel free to go play elsewhere. If you want to make a legitimate complaint or report (especially for something that requires as much investigation as cheating/hacking/scripting) you join TS, you don't clog global text with vitriol. It does nothing but confuse the situation and obscure what could be potentially going on.

So Trubble has already responded to this but there is a few things I would like to add.

"several Blufor accusations of a cheater" What you are describing is literally the defintion of hackusation, yet you get offended when he says it?

https://gyazo.com/ba841e85fa21ec2e63ef8d4980eda300

I have no background story to who you guys were trying to report or what not. Heck, the guy might have even been a hacker but the way must of you people handle stuff is simply beyond me. We a dedicated forum and active Teamspeak where you will find active admins 85 % of the time. During peak hours you will 100 % find multiple Admins on Teamspeak yet must of you refuse to use it. If the guy was indeed a hacker and you had the time to make this post why couldent you take 2 minutes out of your busy schedule to make a proper forum post about this supposed hacker so we could actually do our job?

You want Admins to do all the work but dont even bother reporting people using the proper channels?

Getting banned for hacking is a serious offense. Not only do you get banned from C4G server. You get banned from All Sa-matra servers, KOTH, Breaking Point, Battle Royale, and a shit ton of other servers. Even buying a new Arma copy doesnt help because we will ban that account aswell. You want us to give someone that punishment because a few bluefor player typed Hacks in Global chat?

And then we come to the Elephant in the room. This Elephant frankly pisses me off because he pops up so very often.

"exactly the reason several people have stopped or refused to continue donating to C4G."

I dont see any donations in the system from you so the fact that you bring up donations amuses me. (You might have donated on the old system but since the reserved slot has been in place, I see Zero dollars from you)

No Bluefor Player has made any continues donation to C4G ever either. I know because I have to had to cover expenses from personnel pocket along side the help of other Admins many times. I automatically look down on people who uses that line because its simply stupid because it always comes from players who have usually never donated.

I understand must of you are students or younger kids and are not able to support financially. But at least show some appreciation for the server and all the hard work my Admins put into this community.

If you are not satisfied with the way C4G does things the solution is simple.

Find Another Server but dont start waving imaginary non existing donations around.

I apologize for stating Randolar accused Blufor of hacking. I did not know what "hackusations" meant. I see now there is a legit definition of the term in the Urban Dictionary.

I also understand the reasons Randolar discredited the hacking accusations. I can only imagine your inboxes on this type of dialogue.

"He [Randolar], understandingly discredited several Blufor accusations of a cheater..."

All I'll say is the communication interaction from Randolar, and a few other Indie's, was the direct result of several Blufor players leaving - including myself - over 20 players. There was 1 Blufor left when I logged and I can play Indie if I really don't want mates.

"If you are not satisfied with the way C4G does things the solution is simple.

Find Another Server but dont start waving imaginary non existing donations around."

This mentality will continue to have you pouring money out of your own pockets.

[quote name="pLaTo"

All I'll say is the communication interaction from Randolar' date=' and a few other Indie's, was the direct result of several Blufor players leaving - including myself - over 20 players. There was 1 Blufor left when I logged and I can play Indie if I really don't want mates.

"If you are not satisfied with the way C4G does things the solution is simple.

Find Another Server but dont start waving imaginary non existing donations around."

This mentality will continue to have you pouring money out of your own pockets.[/quote]

No they left cause they died and were not satisfied that we don't immediately ban people because someone screams "hacker" in global. If they don't want such "appalling behavior" as asking for evidence and for those affected to go to Teamspeak, then they can go play elsewhere, I'm sure they can find another community to gnash their teeth at.

We have always paid out of pocket to keep the servers up, the only single time in multiple years that donations covered costs in the entirety was the first month of reserved slots , after such interest waned. Before it was primarily Riggs paying for it all and pretty much minimal donations whatsoever, when he could no longer support this we attempted to make up for the shortfall with the reserved slot system. It is very simple, people can get something for nothing. The fact that the servers are consistently populated (US #1 and #2 daily) yet next to one wishes to actually support them is evidence of this. The only reason you come here claiming that "people have stopped donating because of your actions" is because of the rotating server messages and that's it. You see a opportunity to stir the pot and nothing more.

Do not sit here and attempt to claim that people who care so little about the community as to believe there is a hacker on and not actually bother to make a legitimate report are the same who actually wish goodwill and support.

It seems I have upset you. I was only trying to provide feedback. Unfortunately, it seems unprofessionalism is part of C4G culture. I'll keep my comments to myself.

It seems I have upset you. I was only trying to provide feedback. Unfortunately, it seems unprofessionalism is part of C4G culture. I'll keep my comments to myself.

The only thing that upsets us is how your feedback was provided. You actively attacked a admin basically calling him incompetent when he was doing his job according to normal operation procedures. Not only that you starting talking about donations which you clearly have no clue about.

Your accusations were not only false but you were straight up slandering him. I get that you misunderstood the word "hackusations" but you did still slander him by not having enough knowledge.

What did you expect in return? An apology and thank you letter?

We are open to new criticism but only if its provided in a logical manner. You started by saying "Who allowed this guy "Randolar" to be an admin?" and then when you get a harsh reply back its suddenly we who are unprofessional?

You mention "legitimate business owner". That is not us. Had we been that we might have to bend over and take the negativity thrown at us because thats how it usually works in the service industry. We are however a group of volunteers who provide a service free of charge and has been doing it for many years. Therefor I will not allow any unjust slandering of my Admins.

I can see the fumes behind your keyboards - didn't mean to get you two so worked up. It seems the donations comment really struck a nerve, my apologies. Thanks for the free service and free games.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this