King of the Hill

King of the Hill is a three team sector control mission within ArmA 3. As you play you will gain experience which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone.
Our Servers

King of the Hill: RHS

RHS King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular RHS mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as Nato or Russian forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. RHS and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers

King of the Hill: 1944

1944 King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular IFA3 mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as German or Russian/American forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. 1944 and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers
Sign in to follow this  
better_

High Ping Whenever playing on servers

Whenever I play on one of the King of the Hill US Servers, my ping always spikes to 800+ then when I leave the server it goes back to normal around 30-40. This is so weird and I would really like to play since I had just bought a VIP slot for US server 4.

On 1/15/2019 at 4:12 AM, better_ said:

Whenever I play on one of the King of the Hill US Servers, my ping always spikes to 800+ then when I leave the server it goes back to normal around 30-40. This is so weird and I would really like to play since I had just bought a VIP slot for US server 4.

Firstly, please try the following:

- Full reboot of PC

- Full reboot of router/modem.

- Connecting an ethernet cable to the PC rather than connecting via WiFi (If applicable.)

Then re-try, if still having issues, try the following:

- Open a command prompt by pressing Windows key + R on your keyboard

- Type "ping 8.8.8.8 -t" and allow this to run. Check the response time (measured in milliseconds, or ms), if these are regularly over 100, or if you get "Request timed out" often, these could be indications of packet loss on your line.

- If there is noticable drops, then contact your ISP to have your line to the exchange checked.

Please report back if still having issues and I can try help further.