King of the Hill

King of the Hill is a three team sector control mission within ArmA 3. As you play you will gain experience which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone.
Our Servers

King of the Hill: RHS

RHS King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular RHS mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as Nato or Russian forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. RHS and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers

King of the Hill: 1944

1944 King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular IFA3 mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as German or Russian/American forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. 1944 and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers
Nugz

IM PISSED

OK..   to think i was about to donate...   I have played koth since arma3 started!   Vehicles and infantry.   I'm a infantry man.  But yes i can get you in anything if your in your black foot ,varsuk , or wipeout or just by yourself.  I was banned/kicked adm.   Making me think hard to donate to something i liked...   we were getting raped at spawn by our own team.   guy was lvl2.   I lost 3k myself and multiples lost more.   I was told you guys kick guys for this and not ban them.   They should be banned knowing they are doing wrong and helping the other team.   And the ban should be lifted when that guy talks or reports on your website.  Little Bullet kicked me...   as i had multiple groups going on teamspeak...   havent had a chance to find out where the whispers were on discord...    If you call him an admin count me out! he kicked me for von cause i was very upset...  Honorably there is a automatic kick for that when they abuse it.  Im stating he abuse his powers on that.   CodeFourGaming is very ontop of it!  never had a prob!  to think you would kick me for promoting to ban a player...   you guys dont reimburse what we lost is your loss.   i will never play in your servers neither will my friends.  You need donations ...   Willing to give them out to everybody thats willing to play fair.  I use to and im not anymore was sponsored by razor.   You kids have fun.

~Nugz~

my hard drive failed as i was making movies for arma3

will get new pc on 2 months

and run it

hopefully your admins wont be as sour as little bullet

sorry for being right!   

On ‎12‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 4:49 AM, Nugz said:

"we were getting raped at spawn by our own team"

What does that mean exactly mate? I thought we were immune to dying in our own spawn?

I feel your pain mate.I started off loving this server but since seeing the way admin will road camp spawn with satchel charges or, in mass,camp the winning teams side of the AO to stop them coming into the battle I've had my fill.Rather than play a game on skill to win they want to win by sly shitty tactics and after 200 + hours I have finally had my fill.So to all you admin that do this FUCK YOU and thank you for ruining this server experience for me.Will suck as met some great people here however these cunts aren't going to change there shit tactics or rules so Im out I would suggest if you all dont like this kind of game play that if your thinking of supporting or playing on these servers your content to deal with this bullshit game play

Sorry you feel this way, but as anyone would tell you, all of our staff play by the same rules and are not exempt from them. If anything they are held to a higher standard of not breaking the rules. If you feel some of the rules should be changed, try and gather some others and voice your opinions in a respectful manner. Posts like this will get you anywhere.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.