King of the Hill

King of the Hill is a three team sector control mission within ArmA 3. As you play you will gain experience which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone.
Our Servers

King of the Hill: RHS

RHS King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular RHS mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as Nato or Russian forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. RHS and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers

King of the Hill: 1944

1944 King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular IFA3 mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as German or Russian/American forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. 1944 and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers
Sign in to follow this  
janat08

Ace3 realism/interactions

ACE has a lot of tweakable options when creating a mission in the editor, ranging from an in-depth medical system to, as you said, advanced ballistics.

Although I think a vast majority of the playerbase on the current RHS servers wouldn't adapt well to ACE because of their lack of experience, I think it would invite a lot of new players over if it were implemented. And, if there were to be a new RHS KotH server which includes ACE I imagine it would be popular solely because of its emphasis on realism - and ARMA has always been home to those seeking military realism. Why not go one step further and add Task Force Radio too, Code4Gaming has a teamspeak so why not make more use of it by opening up a King of the Hill [RHS/ACE/TFAR] server which actually requires teamwork as opposed to lone-survivoring every opportunity you get. This definitely would be of interest to me and many of my friends, let alone youtubers and the countless other realism-seeking players who own ARMA3.

TLDR: I think if ACE were to be added, it should either be the fast-roping system and advanced ballistics on the current RHS servers, or change the dynamic entirely by inviting a new range of players to King of the Hill on a new server, so that we can finally have a co-ordinated team assault on individual AO's with the inclusion of ACE, TFAR and RHS. Or both.

Edited by EnergeticSheep

No need for total MILSIM for KOTH. 

I'd agree some thing on ACE would be a decent addition to KOTH such as being able to fast rope.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this