King of the Hill

King of the Hill is a three team sector control mission within ArmA 3. As you play you will gain experience which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone.
Our Servers

King of the Hill: RHS

RHS King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular RHS mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as Nato or Russian forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. RHS and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers

King of the Hill: 1944

1944 King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular IFA3 mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as German or Russian/American forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. 1944 and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers
PeDePano

Ban with no evidence?

Defamation and slander will be one of the articles cited before the judge, I have not accepted any contract term to enter the server. I did not use anything illegal or give me any benefit myself, and I did not offend or do anything to anyone or anyone from the administration, You just said that I was banned because you wanted me to be banned because I killed you inside the game , All the conversations of all the members who participated in my problem are saved and I am printing for my lawyer. I am Brazilian but thanks to some American laws of you I will be able to solve this quickly in the American-Brazilian embassy.

Even if it is your policy that you do not provide evidence, it will help me even more to win the lawsuit for wrongdoing, defamation and false assertion about me. Their administrators told me to get into the discord. Arriving there they just said that I was a hacker and they did not show me accusation, evidence or what kind of hacker I was as they say. They blocked me from the discord and the guy "Smock" who said that I was a hacker also blocked me from the discord. It only shows more that you just banish people because you were killed by her in the game.

I have the time and money to carry out all possible measures to resolve this situation, and I will not leave anyone unpunished to receive the well-deserved lesson of accusing someone without proving something.

Untitled.png

Edited by PeDePano
  • Haha 1

does your lawyer need our mailing address? tell him to contact me on the discord and i will happily provide it. 

• Haha 3

Just now, smack said:

o seu advogado precisa do nosso endereço postal? diga-lhe para entrar em contato comigo sobre a discórdia e terei prazer em fornecê-lo. 

I do not think I need a zip code for a court case about something on the internet right? I just came to tell you what's coming next. And you're not talking to someone who's under 30, or some child, All entrants will be notified by letter after the court's order to appear in court.

Edited by PeDePano

Hi

You were caught lagswitching on our servers. We don't tolerate cheaters, this is also clearly stated in our rules, which get presented to you every time you join the server. You can find them here: https://codefourgaming.com/rules

If you don't follow these rules we will remove you. It's privately owned servers, and we can deny access to anyone we we don't want playing on them, for any reason we see fit.

You'll be allowed back on the servers again in approximately 150 days from now. Try not to cheat again when that happens since the next ban will be permanent

• Like 1

Just now, Wasabi said:

Hi

You were caught lagswitching on our servers. We don't tolerate cheaters, this is also clearly stated in our rules, which get presented to you every time you join the server. You can find them here: https://codefourgaming.com/rules

If you don't follow these rules we will remove you. It's privately owned servers, and we can deny access to anyone we we don't want playing on them, for any reason we see fit.

You'll be allowed back on the servers again in approximately 150 days from now. Try not to cheat again when that happens since the next ban will be permanent

Do you just ban people with lag and say they have lagswitch? My internet is not one of the best, even more with wiring and rain problems. But how can you not provide proof of myself, which I myself am asking? Do not you think that if I were to use some kind of hacker I would not disguise it? Playing with almost 300 ping is not cool, I see people teleporting all the time. Are they going to ban everyone from the servers too?

7 minutes ago, PeDePano said:

Do you just ban people with lag and say they have lagswitch? My internet is not one of the best, even more with wiring and rain problems. But how can you not provide proof of myself, which I myself am asking? Do not you think that if I were to use some kind of hacker I would not disguise it? Playing with almost 300 ping is not cool, I see people teleporting all the time. Are they going to ban everyone from the servers too?

Of course not. We ban people if we can see they lagswitch. Having a bad connection/bad ping and lagswitching are two different things entirely, and are fairly easy to tell apart. In your case, there's little to no doubt as to what you were doing.

Also, coming into ban-appeals and trying to serve us lies (not very good ones) isn't helping your case either.

Ban appeal denied.

Since I'm the legal owner of C4G. I suppose you would be coming after me so to that I say come at me kid. Also I increased you to a perm ban instead of 150 days. 

Just now, Wasabi said:

Claro que não. Proibimos as pessoas se pudermos ver que elas mudam de marcha. Ter uma conexão ruim / ping ruim e comutação de atraso são duas coisas completamente diferentes, e são relativamente fáceis de distinguir. No seu caso, há pouca ou nenhuma dúvida sobre o que você estava fazendo.

Além disso, entrar em banimentos e tentar nos servir mentiras (não muito boas) também não está ajudando o seu caso.

Recurso de proibição negado.

Just now, RoidRage said:

Since I'm the legal owner of C4G. I suppose you would be coming after me so to that I say come at me kid. Also I increased you to a perm ban instead of 150 days. 

Yes the letter will be issued within 15 days after judicial entry. "kid".

17 minutes ago, PeDePano said:

Stop playing stupid, do you accept that we caught you? Do you want a second chance in 150 days? If you do NOT want a chance and want to go down the lawyer way, you can also do that. Just kind of curious how you think you have a RIGHT to play on OUR servers after we banned you. :D

Edit: Well guess this is done...

2 minutes ago, PeDePano said:

Yes the letter will be issued within 15 days after judicial entry. "kid".

Cool story. Write a book about it. 

Just now, Storm said:

Stop playing stupid, do you accept that we caught you? Do you want a second chance in 150 days? If you do NOT want a chance and want to go down the lawyer way, you can also do that. Just kind of curious how you think you have a RIGHT to play on OUR servers after we banned you. :D

Picked up by what? You just say I was a hacker but you have no proof? Think fair? For me it makes no difference in playing or not, I just want the concrete evidence, after all after I killed the smock in the helicopter this happened.

Just now, RoidRage said:

Cool story. Write a book about it. 

Now I'm looking at the kind of c4g "owner" mentality, too pathetic. 😂

i told you to keep digging, didn't think you would actually do it.

enjoy the perm ban

/locked

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PeDePano said:

Now I'm looking at the kind of c4g "owner" mentality, too pathetic. 😂

i am going to be advising our owner, Roidrage. To seek damages against you and your slanderous comments. Please expect to see a court summons within the month.

• Like 1