King of the Hill

King of the Hill is a three team sector control mission within ArmA 3. As you play you will gain experience which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone.
Our Servers

King of the Hill: RHS

RHS King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular RHS mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as Nato or Russian forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. RHS and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers

King of the Hill: 1944

1944 King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular IFA3 mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as German or Russian/American forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. 1944 and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers
Sign in to follow this  
bmac1998

Heli's view range decreased?

So i logged on to the US 6 no jet server yesterday to find out that the helis view distance is now only 3500 while a tigris can still see you from 4000. I figured this would not make much of a difference but upon buying multiple blackfoot's and being shot down without seeing the tigris (seeing if it has smoked off or not) i am now confused as to why this was put in place. The only thing this does is eliminate attack helis from the game. I never saw the unbalance as a tigris can pop smokes and still be able to take down a blackfoot without the blackfoot being able to do anything about it. As a user of both the blackfoot and the tigris, I feel it is way too overpowered for the tigris to be able to see a blackfoot a good distance before you can see the tigris. Tell me what yall think.

Like I said in another post,  helis armed with longrange missiles ruin the game because they stand off at extreme range and nobody can touch them, so anything that reduces their effectiveness is ok by me..:) 

Edited by PoorOldSpike