King of the Hill

King of the Hill is a three team sector control mission within ArmA 3. As you play you will gain experience which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone.
Our Servers

King of the Hill: RHS

RHS King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular RHS mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as Nato or Russian forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. RHS and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers

King of the Hill: 1944

1944 King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular IFA3 mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as German or Russian/American forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. 1944 and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers
Sign in to follow this  
DustyMouse

Team killing for no reason.

Your Player Name: [4DWD] Morgan Freeman and [4DWD] Walter White

Person complaint is about: Team killing for no reason whats so ever.

Which server did this happen on: EU 1944 #1

What happened: Was riding in their vehicle when they stopped the car got out and ordered me to get out of the vehicle and before i could they shot me dead.

@DustyMouse You'll most likely need to have some proof for the staff such as video, gif, or screenshots. she said he said never gets anyone anywhere. You will Probably faster for a response on the discord mate.
https://discord.gg/A3AD8r
try in the  #report-a-player room thats your best bet. when you get into the room type !report and you will be given the layout thats best or wait for staff on here.

6 hours ago, DustyMouse said:

Your Player Name: [4DWD] Morgan Freeman and [4DWD] Walter White

Person complaint is about: Team killing for no reason whats so ever.

Which server did this happen on: EU 1944 #1

What happened: Was riding in their vehicle when they stopped the car got out and ordered me to get out of the vehicle and before i could they shot me dead.

Here's a possible explanation I can guess at-

If they'd bought it, perhaps they intended coming back to it later to drive it some more and wanted to lock it to stop anybody else pinching it. But if you didn't get out they couldn't lock it and probably thought you intended stealing it, so they mistakenly shot you.

We all hate thieves, for example on various servers I've sometimes had tanks stolen from me that I'd paid up to 10,000 for...:)

Edited by PoorOldSpike

I just seen your post. What kaizo1911 said. We need proof to be able to do anything we can go off of what he/she said. Also if you post in report a player on discord someone would of dealt with this right away. If you don't have discord you can always go to the Teamspeak as well. Just join waiting for support and a admin will get to you. The best way is to post it in discord though and if you do !report in the report a player channel it will tell you how to report someone. 

If you have any questions you can PM me here or on Teamspeak/Discord.