King of the Hill

King of the Hill is a three team sector control mission within ArmA 3. As you play you will gain experience which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone.
Our Servers

King of the Hill: RHS

RHS King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular RHS mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as Nato or Russian forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. RHS and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers

King of the Hill: 1944

1944 King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular IFA3 mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as German or Russian/American forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. 1944 and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers
Sign in to follow this  
RoidRage

New Forums

Hey Guys.

Welcome to the new forums. Hope you guys like it. Any feedback is highly appreciated. Features you are missing ? Post them here and I will try my very best to add them. Keep in mind we are using a very new release for this Forums so a lot of functionality is missing. I have done my very best to keep it clean while adding some useful functionality. Their will be a lot of changes coming as we proceed so please report bugs as you find them.

PhpBB (This forum) is a open source plattform with a extreme focus on modularity. Basically what does it means it gives you the base plattform and then you add whatever you want on top. All the modules or "extensions" are made by the community. Some are excellent, other not so much. So I can not emphasize this enough. Please report bugs.

I will use this thread to update you guys on function as I add them and just general Feedback.

V1:

Advanced BBCode Box (Thats basically the typing window)

Ban Hammer (For the admins)

Board Announcements (The red bar on top)

Board Rules (Need to be written)

FAQ manager (Any volunteers?)

Last Post Avatar (In the menu it shows the avatar of the person who posted last)

Online Status (Shows users online / offline on the posts)

Pages (More on this later)

phpBB 3.1 - NV Newspage Extension (So we can add updates both wasteland related and Arma Such as Changelogs)

Posting Buttons ( I honestly forgot why I added this or what it does)

Quick Login (Pop up window for quick login)

V2:

Pretty Topics. (Announcement, Global, Sticky Thread) Special Prefix to special topics.

Posting Templates. (Fill out form for both Member and Admin applications. No more copy paste from sticky thread)

Donator Rank Added with special Picture.

Login Redirect: If their is certain things admin wants to make sure everyone read. This will allow us to redirect you to certain post right after log in.

Auto Groups: This is a empty feature right now. But I wanted to add a progress system to the forums. Not sure how this will be be implemented but active people on the forums will acquire stars / rank as they post on the forums. Not exactly sure on how to excecute so suggestions are appreciated.

Colors: Red for Senior Admin. Purpe for Admins. Blue for officers and green for members. This can be changed to whatever you guys like.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this