King of the Hill

King of the Hill is a three team sector control mission within ArmA 3. As you play you will gain experience which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone.
Our Servers

King of the Hill: RHS

RHS King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular RHS mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as Nato or Russian forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. RHS and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers

King of the Hill: 1944

1944 King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular IFA3 mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as German or Russian/American forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. 1944 and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers
PoorOldSpike

Are some people cheating?

Do some people cheat in KOTH?

I've logged over 3000 hours on the multiplayer servers and although I can't prove it, I strongly suspect some people have tweaked the code or got a 'cheat mod' or something to give themselves an edge over the rest of us poor slobs.

In particular, they seem to have x-ray vision through grass, bushes and shrubs, so that they can see us hiding behind them.

Is such a thing possible, or am I being paranoid?

Hey.

We catch cheaters on a pretty active basis. The amount increases or decreases depending on new injectors and how quickly BE fixes certain exploits. 

If you suspect someone try and record with shadowplay and report them on discord and my admins will look into specific players by spectating them / checking logs.

Regards

RoidRage

Hi,

I have noted this kind of X-Ray vision before.  However, if you look into the distance, you will find that the foliage, grass, etc does not render fully after 100ms or so and then deteriorates the further away you look until there is no foliage at all.  Therefore, if you are lying in a field with long-grass, only you can see that grass.  The enemy from a distance simply sees a plain flat green patch with you sticking-out like a sore thumb.  This really renders Ghillie Suits fairly useless except in middle to short range where the enemy will also see the same long grass as you.  A lot of people complain about 'Post Scriptum' as you can simply turn-off all foliage and camouflage and cover are rendered useless.