King of the Hill

King of the Hill is a three team sector control mission within ArmA 3. As you play you will gain experience which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone.
Our Servers

King of the Hill: RHS

RHS King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular RHS mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as Nato or Russian forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. RHS and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers

King of the Hill: 1944

1944 King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular IFA3 mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as German or Russian/American forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. 1944 and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers
Sign in to follow this  
Knarzer

Pawnee "crosshair" ?

Hello all!

Haven't plaid Arma for a big amount of time. Since the ranks got resetted i have been just recently able to hop back in a pawnee which i kinda like to fly. 

What happened to the "crosshair", this self painted dot ^^? I would rather have no crosshair at all than this thingi ;) Its not even centered right and covering way too much of the screen.

Can somebody give me any info what the idea behind this is? 

Cheers!

Edited by Knarzer

Its from the new arma 1.84 update, and im 99%sure it is centered right, it just doesnt adjust for tilt/yaw since its sharpie on a piece of glass

6 hours ago, the_kole said:

Thank you man, appreciated!

Yes, i think you are right about it..did some testing in the editor and it seems right calibrated in the end.

Maybe its me/my settings, but did they change also the sensitivity about shooting the Dars..or its fire rate?

Got the feeling I have to be very fast or click the fire button pretty soft to be able to shoot a single Dar. Otherwise its shooting instantly 2 Dars for me.

Anyway - thanks again for sharing!

Dont like it so much tho :)

Forget my last comment ( I cant edit/delete it for some reasons)...seems this high fire rate appears only in the editor. Cheers