King of the Hill

King of the Hill is a three team sector control mission within ArmA 3. As you play you will gain experience which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone.
Our Servers

King of the Hill: RHS

RHS King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular RHS mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as Nato or Russian forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. RHS and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers

King of the Hill: 1944

1944 King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular IFA3 mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as German or Russian/American forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. 1944 and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers
Savant Josh

KOTH Night servers?

I've been playing KOTH for quite some time and I've only come across a couple servers that have KOTH "at night" I understand its not the most popular thing but couldn't we add that in to server US #4 (my favorite server and I also donated for it)? I'm not saying have it night time the whole match but maybe part of it? Maybe every other game? I really enjoyed it the last time I played this mode and night and I'd really love it if we could have it with codefourgaming. If any admins see this please bring it up as a topic, or if your another player who enjoys the hell out of these servers please bring it up for discussion. Thanks everyone and have fun cappin! :D 

The problem with nighttime at the moment is that people can change their brightness and gamma to make it basically daytime and be able to see everything almost better than if it was daytime in my opinion. If there was ever a way to disable that for clients then nighttime would be awesome.

I see 😕 I'd still like the option though... lol sure I'd have a dis-advantage but it would be a challenge that I would accept :)

People simply don't enjoy night time so it's not really a viable option. Sorry mate but that server would not get populated. 

Sure, wouldn't get over populated. thats why you make it a "once in a while" type of thing. Thanks for the responses fellas.

For my part, I'd like a night server at least temporarily - if possible, I'll sponsor a night event down the road.

On 7/31/2018 at 4:49 PM, oNEXUZo said:

The problem with nighttime at the moment is that people can change their brightness and gamma to make it basically daytime and be able to see everything almost better than if it was daytime in my opinion. If there was ever a way to disable that for clients then nighttime would be awesome.

Im pretty sure there is a way to disable gamma and things like that client side. I've been told another server that I play on actually has done that however I haven't confirmed it myself

+1 but only for event