King of the Hill

King of the Hill is a three team sector control mission within ArmA 3. As you play you will gain experience which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone.
Our Servers

King of the Hill: RHS

RHS King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular RHS mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as Nato or Russian forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. RHS and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers

King of the Hill: 1944

1944 King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular IFA3 mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as German or Russian/American forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. 1944 and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers
DivineTimes

No jet sever will be started if 30 players post on this

Count me in, my donation cash is waiting..:)

Throw out the jets  BUT PLEASE throw out all attack helicopters too, because they can be just as dangerous as jets, especially the invisible helis that stand off and fire missiles from long range. Then more players will be encouraged to buy AFV's knowing they're not going to be picked off after 5 minutes, and we'll be able to get some great tank battles going..:)

How about it Vlad?

russ-tanks3_zpsbhdyasxv.jpg~original

Edited by PoorOldSpike

As Request No Jets server is online: CodeFourGaming -King Of The Hill NO Jets EU #1 164.132.204.126:2502

Not sure if you guys wanted it on EU or US but for now its hosted in the EU. However depending on what the majority wants it can be swapped to the US. We will however not host a No Jets in both region. One will be HC Infantry and the other NO Jets 3rd Person but only one of each in each region. 

im cool with this, but to have it on a US server would be great. jets are toxic. no jets is where its at 

Yay no jets! US would be sweet but I'll play EU....doesn't matter. Hooray for no more jet garbage!

admins dont seem to be doing anything to advertise no jet servers.... sad

also remove the y32 because thats worse than jets

Edited by Feliciathegoat

Well I just learned today that the NJ server is up so I popped in, but at the moment there's only 1 person in there (3 pm August 10th), so I suppose everybody is still at work/college or down the pub..;)

I also see it needs X number of players in order to be able to buy tanks and other armed vehs, so hopefully it'll fill up later.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.