King of the Hill

King of the Hill is a three team sector control mission within ArmA 3. As you play you will gain experience which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone.
Our Servers

King of the Hill: RHS

RHS King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular RHS mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as Nato or Russian forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. RHS and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers

King of the Hill: 1944

1944 King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular IFA3 mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as German or Russian/American forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. 1944 and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers
The Flash

done with this

im not donating for these servers anymore admins are spawn camping us and shooting us inside our spawn we died not even 100 meters from spawn as soon as our helicopter got off the ground on us server 1

Are you saying ADMINS are spawn camping? Wow, I've never heard of that before, perhaps you're mistaken..;)

What weapon shot you down?  AA guns and missiles have got a long range so perhaps the firer wasn't near the spawn zone at all?

And perhaps your chopper went too high and became a magnet for AA, instead of flying low and fast hugging the ground? 

REGARDLESS there not getting money from me anymore and also i was ten meters above the ground and less then 100 meters from were i took off from when my chopper died and i know they were on the edge of the circle becuse i saw them as i came around a corner as i was leaving safe zone they were right behind a cluster of bushes 

Oh No. What will we do without you're donation? Looks like we are shutting down guys.

How about before complaining you read the server rules and what it says about spawn camping? 

I think i saw you when i was playing on us 1 yesterday evening, and if youre playing on a vehicle server maybe you should use the assets at your disposal to clear out anyone camping the road so you and your team can move to the objective. Keeping the enemy from getting to the AO is just as legit of a strategy as trying to flush them out.

i was going to join the community, donated this month already, but after reading chief admin's comments above, i will choose different community and servers. classless and childish and very unprofessional. to comment about someones $ to you in such a manner is a very poor business decision. i hope others take note, anyone that would treat a paying member like that is a complete douch. 

1 hour ago, Hew said:

i was going to join the community, donated this month already, but after reading chief admin's comments above, i will choose different community and servers. classless and childish and very unprofessional. to comment about someones $ to you in such a manner is a very poor business decision. i hope others take note, anyone that would treat a paying member like that is a complete douch. 

If you think I'm going to treat someone differently just because they donated for the server you clearly don't know me. I have been running this community not a business for almost 3 years now so even with my "Poor Decisions" I do okay.

You do not get entitlement benefits by contributing for the cost of running servers. Read my 500 + posts and you can see how "professional" or not I am. Anybody who has ever tried to use the money aspect gets shown the door. Plain and simple. We provide a free service. Nobody is forced to donate. Regarding you joining the community, it's all good because you would not have lasted very long thinking that we treat someone who donates differently than people who don't or someone who gives money deserves a different treatment. You come here with an attitude you get attitude back, especially when you are just ignorant of the server rules and can't even bother reading. 

Good Luck on you're search for a different Community. 

As stated in the KotH server rules:

Spawn camping
You are allowed to spawncamp granted that you don't enter the enemy safezone

Abusing safezone
You are allowed to shoot from safezone only if you are being spawn camped.
Spawn camping definition: Enemies targeting your spawn area/your units when they leave.
Examples:
                 - Infantry road camping you on the way to AO.
                 - Jets attacking your vehicles as soon as they leave SZ.
In both cases you are allowed to fire from your safezone to defend yourself.

Admins are not exempt from the server rules, as they apply on all players, staff or not.

Please make yourself familiar with the King of the Hill rules to avoid making a fight in the forums. 

Edited by ComboTombo

Without echoing what others said above in terms of official rules, I want to point out that whenever you believe that someone is playing unfairly, you should aim to do two things:

1) Verify with an admin if the player is indeed breaking the rules.

2) If he is, report the player through official channels.

3) If he isn't, send some group invites in game and work together as a team to kill the player camping in a vehicle.

To be honest, maybe you just had a bad night and it got to you, and that's OK. Let it rest, have a brew and try again today :)

Regarding ground unit campers in general, I've got absolutely no complaint against them because it's FUN hunting them down and killing them, and anyway they can be easily avoided by going offroad..:)