King of the Hill

King of the Hill is a three team sector control mission within ArmA 3. As you play you will gain experience which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone.
Our Servers

King of the Hill: RHS

RHS King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular RHS mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as Nato or Russian forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. RHS and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers

King of the Hill: 1944

1944 King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular IFA3 mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as German or Russian/American forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. 1944 and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers
SledgeHammer

Intentional Teamkilling

Hi guys,  as you can see my first post but I 'd like to just do my share in keeping the community as toxic people free as possible.

These guys crashed their truck on the way to AO so I landed to pick them up and instead of thanks was just RPG'ed.

I trust you will do the right thing.

Cheers

TEAMKILLsIEGFRID.png

Sorry I did not read there is a report format but here it is.

Your Player Name: Sledge

Person complaint is about: Siegfried

Which server did this happen on: Infantry EU #5

What happened: These guys crashed their truck on the way to AO so I landed to pick them up and instead of thanks was just RPG'ed.

Screenshot above

This report is a little old as you see we are now in November. If you are trying to report someone it is best to do it on Discord or come in to Teamspeak and go to waiting for support and a admin will get to you. When you go to Discord to report someone if you do !report in the report a player channel you will get a message on how to report someone. As you see this post was not dealt with because no one seen it till just now. If you have any questions feel free to PM me here or on Discord/Teamspeak.