King of the Hill

King of the Hill is a three team sector control mission within ArmA 3. As you play you will gain experience which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone.
Our Servers

King of the Hill: RHS

RHS King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular RHS mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as Nato or Russian forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. RHS and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers

King of the Hill: 1944

1944 King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular IFA3 mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as German or Russian/American forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. 1944 and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers
RoidRage

RHS Demonetizing

`Good Morning / Afternoon Players.

Usually, when I make an announcement I come bearing Good News. Today is unfortunately not such a day. 
We have been pretty successfully hosting  RHS since its release. Right now we have some very popular servers for it. 
This morning we were informed by RHS that they will no longer allow monetization for RHS servers. They have allowed us to carry on until 8th of July so we can respect all our current donations. However, this only solves the current issue for people with a temporary slot. Everyone who donated for the RHS package will no longer receive there reserved slot after the 8th of July. We tried convincing them to have Legacy donators keep their perks but did not want to agree on a middle ground.
This is a shame because with no monetization we have to pay for the servers out of pocket which simply isn’t viable. When I took over almost 3 years ago as the Owner of C4G.  We were broke had zero funds, and admins and I had to pay for hardware with our own money while at the same time running the community. I hope you guys understand that something like that doesn’t work because the RHS Guys did not seem to.
We would love to not have any reserved slots but if anyone has a solution on how to pay for 7 Dedicated servers, database cost, support Sa-Matra, and other miscellaneous costs then feel free to suggest it to me.

I will offer full refunds for anyone who purchased the All RHS permanent slot package in the last 30 days for the next 7 days. Anyone who wants this instead of being upgraded to the All C4G Package PM ME!¨

Anyone who got the RHS package before the past 30 days I will upgrade them to the All C4G Servers package. This will include Skins and reserved slot for any current C4G servers and any future projects (Read Below) If you are not happy with this.  PM me!

Regarding future projects, I’m sure you guys can see that its simply not viable for us to focus on RHS. Me and Sa-Matra are trying to Pivot to some alternative mods we can use to replace RHS. (Hit me up with suggestions if you have any)
This does not mean we will shut down RHS servers. We will keep them running as long as they stay populated. 
Because of this, we would like to kindly ask you not to refund your donation because our server running cost depends on this very much and we will continue hosting RHS servers at our expense even without offering any reserved slots to it.
The idea that I and Sa-Matra are currently toying with is whatever we eventually replace RHS with will continue to work with current levels and money. Any perm purchases made on the RHS servers will be refunded and people can pivot to playing with KotH X Mod. The only thing that will be taken away from Donators is the reserved slot after the 8th of July. The In-game skins: Instead of taking them away we will simply open them up for everybody but only true donators will retain the in-game Golden Name.
Feel free to PM with any questions and inquiries you have.

EDIT:

Wanted to quickly clear some miscommunication regarding RHS. We are not shutting down the servers. I repeat we are NOT shutting down the RHS servers. As long as they stay populated we will continue to host it without monetization. We will simply not put any more developing effort into them because without monetization it doesn't have any longevity. 

That said you guys have so far been very understanding and we appreciate it a lot! Anyhow who wants a refund for the RHS package (Valid for those who donated in the past 32 days) now have 5 days left to do this on. I'm setting a time limit on this so people don't use the VIP perks now and then ask for a refund after the 8th of July

Thank-you for your statement on this issue.  It is disconcerting to me that RHS has decided to go this way but there are probably politics behind the scene that I don't fully understand yet.  For example, I thought Sa-Matra would have more influence over the decision making at RHS since RHS are really using his mission for their mods.  I don't see the VIP thing as anything more than supporting the server costs. 

Every time I have used the RHS mod things seemed broken and unbalanced with most of the weapon scopes glitched.  Perhaps that will be all fixed with time I am not sure.  I personally don't think Code4 should support their RHS servers anymore.  The RHS players can go wait for hours to get a slot on the other "free" servers in my opinion and Code4 should not continue to fund the RHS servers with legacy VIP donations.

RHS is my favorite and I thank-you for keeping it alive, as the only bad things about RHS are the people who don't like it! possibly a few scope/armor glitches and the m32gl being a little bit over powered, but that is all minor compared to the amount of good times iv had on this KOTH RHS server. I am no longer able to play vanilla KOTH lol. Am excited to see where the future of KOTH mods will lead, with new and RHS. Thank-you again!

RHS was a great distraction from vanilla KOTH, would be a shame to see it go.

Copy paste from our discord

@everyone Sorry for the double Ping. But needed to make on thing clear. After doing some calculations, talking to people. A lot of you stepped up and offered to let us keep some of the monetization money from before, a few people has offered to help with cost and so on. I hereby guarantee to keep the C4G RHS servers running as long as the server fills up on a weekly basis. By that I mean it gets a decent amount of players on average weekly basis. Regarding the Future of RHS in terms of Update. I cant make any promises right now but if it retains the current players, im certain I can cook up something something.

• Haha 1

The RHS mod is sensational because it allows us to play with actual real-world units rather than vanilla AA3's fictional stuff, but as some people have rightly pointed out there are still some glitches and bugs in the mod that need to be ironed out.

Perhaps having so many units in the mod meant the developers didn't have enough time to fully tend to them all, so a possible solution would be to streamline the mod by throwing out some unnecessary units so that they can concentrate their efforts on polishing up the rest. 

If I can help in any way with playtesting etc, please let me know

We dont dev RHS itself. You have to talk to the RHS people for that. 

CUP to replace RHS? That's the only other mod I know of with a large amount of assets.

Time for KOTH Liberation/IFA3! That mod was perfect for koth, and the latest patches after the tanks DLC should make the combined arms combat even more interesting. That was probably my favourite koth mode, as it was so competitive.

On 7/26/2018 at 10:04 PM, Callaghan said:

Time for KOTH Liberation/IFA3! That mod was perfect for koth, and the latest patches after the tanks DLC should make the combined arms combat even more interesting. That was probably my favourite koth mode, as it was so competitive.

Will bring it back with a new map and when they do the scheduled large update. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Excellent news! Truly puts a smile on my face. I'll try and recruit some friends to try it too.

I'll also vouch to donate to the server if IFA3 goes back up, if it helps keep it up.

"The idea that I and Sa-Matra are currently toying with is whatever we eventually replace RHS with will continue to work with current levels and money. Any perm purchases made on the RHS servers will be refunded and people can pivot to playing with KotH X Mod."

Will this still be true for KOTH Liberation/IFA3?

7 hours ago, Panzersturm said:

"The idea that I and Sa-Matra are currently toying with is whatever we eventually replace RHS with will continue to work with current levels and money. Any perm purchases made on the RHS servers will be refunded and people can pivot to playing with KotH X Mod."

Will this still be true for KOTH Liberation/IFA3?

No, Because IFA was a modded koth we had before RHS and it already has its own progression system.