King of the Hill

King of the Hill is a three team sector control mission within ArmA 3. As you play you will gain experience which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone.
Our Servers

King of the Hill: RHS

RHS King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular RHS mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as Nato or Russian forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. RHS and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers

King of the Hill: 1944

1944 King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular IFA3 mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as German or Russian/American forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. 1944 and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers
Sign in to follow this  
kaizo1911

kaizo1911 Member Application

• In-Game Name
    Kai
  • Steam ID
  • Will you use Team Speak?
    Yes
  • What C4G servers do you play on?
    Eu5 most of the time.
  • Why do you want to join the C4G community?
    The reason i want to join the community on the forums is a really enjoy playing on the code four servers and want to help do my part to keep them active and alive. I have been playing off and on for quite some time and have been starting to get more into the community. I hope to end up with some kind of support role where i can help to deal with all the rule breakers and exploiters on the servers and just make the overall experience a better one.
  • Are there any admins or members of codefourgaming that might be willing to vouch for you?
    I would like to think that as i am quite active in reporting players a few of the admins who have dealt with these reports know i am active ect.. however i cannot say i know anyone in the staff team yet. I do wish to get more involved though and i am just looking for the opportunity to do this after speaking with Nicole on discord.
  • What's your favourite weapon/vehicle/playstyle?
    I have always enjoyed playing at the range as i am a bench sniper at heart, however, i have not been using small caliber weapons in CQC situations to improve in this field of combat and would consider myself a good around player.
  • Have you been banned from CodeFourGaming servers or other king of the hill communities before?
    I believe i got a 30 min ban for being a retard. This was me just losing my cool and acting like an idiot i can confirm that i know what ive done wrong and it shall never happen again.

I have also donated $55 to this community as i love playing with it and want to see it thrive and develop into arma 4 when that becomes a thing. 

Application denied,PM me here or ping me on Discord/Teamspeak for more info.