King of the Hill

King of the Hill is a three team sector control mission within ArmA 3. As you play you will gain experience which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone.
Our Servers

King of the Hill: RHS

RHS King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular RHS mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as Nato or Russian forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. RHS and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers

King of the Hill: 1944

1944 King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular IFA3 mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as German or Russian/American forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. 1944 and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers
SCZProd

VIP/Donator Character Skins

VIP Skins

Hi there, a lot of people are wondering what these ''vip skins'' are. Good question, let me help you further,

As the donations page says: (All possible reserved slots) If you donate you will receive:

- Golden name in game

- Player Skins

- Weapon Skins (If a gun has multiple textures such as hex or kakhi you can select it)

- Priority slots

I Made 3 short video's for you guys for each team, the VR Skin will change color to the team color. All Armor/Speed details are shown in the bluefor video.

(*Note all skins have their own amount of armor and some have 5/10% extra speed like the officer skin)

Bluefor and Opfor have some extra skins than independent (Because they've jungle/crtg colors)

Bluefor skins + Armor/Speed details:

Opfor Skins:

Independent Skins:

Again these are the skins for Vanilla KOTH!

C4G Donations page: Click Here

I hope this'll make you a little bit wiser x)

Regards,

Stan.

is there a level requirement in game to use them ?

Nice work, but the Paramedic skin is all-red, so won't that make the poor slob a bullet magnet?

Suggestion- give him a standard camo uniform and two small white armbands with a red cross in them something like this..:)-

combat%20medic_zpsftdybfdb.jpg~original

Edited by PoorOldSpike

@PoorOldSpike

VIP skins are limited to the assets vanilla Arma 3 has. Also the red Cross very much dislikes it's symbol being used in videogames which is why the medical trucks have the red square with white background in Arma.

https://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/video-game-red-cross-health-pack-emblem/

Hi,

i donated for lifetime access to US servers but I do not have the golden name or skins. Any help?

22 hours ago, cashblaster said:

Hi,

i donated for lifetime access to US servers but I do not have the golden name or skins. Any help?

Make a new thread in donation support or come find me on discord. 

discord is better and quicker. 

Discord.codefourgaming.com