King of the Hill

King of the Hill is a three team sector control mission within ArmA 3. As you play you will gain experience which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone.
Our Servers

King of the Hill: RHS

RHS King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular RHS mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as Nato or Russian forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. RHS and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers

King of the Hill: 1944

1944 King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular IFA3 mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as German or Russian/American forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. 1944 and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers
Sign in to follow this  
SCZProd

Member application | SCZProd

-----------------------------------------

Application Format

-----------------------------------------

1) In-Game Name: twitch.tv/sczprod

2) Age: 17

3) Steam ID: ( http://steamidfinder.com/ )

STEAM_0:0:155824873

4) Will you use Team Speak?

Possible, I prefer the discord and ArmA 3 von though.

5) What C4G servers do you play on?

Mostly koth us4/infantry malden vanilla. Trying out koth RHS these days.

6) Why do you want to join the C4G community?

Because I've been here for quite a while now, enjoying a lot, which made me buy a reserved slot, which I don't regret. The community is quite nice, lot of friendly people so yeah why not?

7) Are there any admins or members of codefourgaming that might be willing to vouch for you?

I don't think so, played a few times with Nanjo and Wasabi, the question is if they remember me too though.

8) What's your favourite weapon/vehicle/playstyle?

I'm a supportive player, I prefer being supportive, like a medic, or scout with laser designator, I prefer weapons such as the zafir and Cyrus, because they're powerful and efficiënt.

9) Have you been banned from codefourgaming servers or other king of the hill comunities before?

Nope. Pherhaps in my starting days I've been warned for whatever but nothing I do remember.

Thanks for reading.

-Stan aka SCZProd.

Application Approved , Welcome to Codefour Gaming.

Contact an admin on TS and discord for your member tags

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this