King of the Hill

King of the Hill is a three team sector control mission within ArmA 3. As you play you will gain experience which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone.
Our Servers

King of the Hill: RHS

RHS King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular RHS mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as Nato or Russian forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. RHS and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers

King of the Hill: 1944

1944 King of the Hill is a version that combines the popular IFA3 mod with KotH. In this version of the award winning sector control mission you play as German or Russian/American forces. Just like in vanilla KotH you will gain experience by playing which will in turn unlock new gear and vehicles to aid your teams efforts to control the zone. 1944 and vanilla stats are separately saved in our database and are displayed here: https://stats.armakoth.com
Our Servers
Crazyone

Suggestion for "varied" Combined arms server

There is a few things to my suggestion, and some of the things should complement each other as the goal is to remove things most people just can’t be bothered with, while still trying to keep some of the epicness from what is Arma and combined arms. My hope is that if implemented it will bring more people on to servers that incorporate vehicles, while it still being balanced, ie. everything should have something to counter it.

I will provide three different suggestions in this post, they all have the same goal, it’s just one option might be more appealing than the other.

I am aware they are very similar, but I believe each of them will remove either all of or at least some of the things that people disagree with when it comes to combined arms servers.

Option 1.

Vehicles to disable:

MI-48 Kajman, AH-99 Blackfoot, Y-32 Xi’an, V-44 X Blackfoot (Armed).

To-201 Shikra, To-199 Neophron, A-164 Wipeout, F/A-181 Black Wasp II, A-149 Gryphon.

Vehicles to add:

A-143 Buzzard AA.

Option 2.*

Vehicles to disable:

Y-32 Xi’an, V-44 X Blackfoot (Armed).

To-201 Shikra, To-199 Neophron, A-164 Wipeout, F/A-181 Black Wasp II, A-149 Gryphon.

Vehicles to add:

A-143 Buzzard AA.

Option 3.*

Vehicles to disable:

MI-48 Kajman, AH-99 Blackfoot, Y-32 Xi’an, V-44 X Blackfoot (Armed).

T-140K Angara, T-140 Angara, M4 Scorcher, 2S9 Sochor, M2A4 Slammer Up, MBT-52 Kuma, T-100 Varsuk, M2A1 Slammer.

Vehicles to add:

A-143 Buzzard AA.

* Personal Favorites