Doing rapid VIP SLOT updates for Malden Servers every few min. Get yours NOW
Suggest improvements to the mission, clearly thought out describe what it will bring to the mission.

Moderator: forum mod

By SekiGamer
JSRS used to be on CodeFourGaming's servers before. From what I understand it got removed because it generated too many error messages. Well, a few months have passed and I think it would be awesome if CodeFourGaming would look into adding JSRS back into their KOTH servers. I mean hostiletakeover has it why should CodeFourGaming not have it?

Just keep in mind that there are two versions of JSRS. The old one that is on Armaholic and the new one that is on the steam workshop.

Thanks for reading!
By RoidRage
SekiGamer wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:10 pm
JSRS used to be on CodeFourGaming's servers before. From what I understand it got removed because it generated too many error messages. Well, a few months have passed and I think it would be awesome if CodeFourGaming would look into adding JSRS back into their KOTH servers. I mean hostiletakeover has it why should CodeFourGaming not have it?

Just keep in mind that there are two versions of JSRS. The old one that is on Armaholic and the new one that is on the steam workshop.

Thanks for reading!
Added the Steam Workshop Version the US servers. They will start working when each server restarts on its respective time.

Regards
RoidRage

past the information on to the relevant person and[…]

No Message Received

Been getting No Message Received error all day t[…]

1944 Wipe

Why a wipe ? Will account be restored?

KOTH 1944 EU

Why are there no tanks or planes anymore on the eu[…]