Doing rapid VIP SLOT updates for Malden Servers every few min. Get yours NOW

Moderator: forum mod

By CSM Fenstermacher
I think admins should have reserved slots for the times they may need to come in-game. I was being verbally abused, being called autistic... everything under the book and because an admin couldn't join the game... I had to listen to it all game.
By RoidRage
CSM Fenstermacher wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:47 am
I think admins should have reserved slots for the times they may need to come in-game. I was being verbally abused, being called autistic... everything under the book and because an admin couldn't join the game... I had to listen to it all game.
Hey.
Most of our Admins do have reserved slots but not all of them. I have considered just giving it to every admin. Back in the day we actually needed the money from Admins and myself to keep the servers running. This is no longer the case. Hasn't actually been for a long time. However I do sort of feel that its unfair to the older guys just to give every officer or admin that joins the team. I will have to think about it. Discuss with the others.

However regarding your case a 1 minute shadowplay recording would be sufficient evidence to get someone banned. Shadowplay or AMD equivalent has basically no performance impact unless you are running something really really old that doesn't support those features. It should not be necessary for Admin to join a game, just to listen and confirm the verbal abuse. Players should be more proactive in providing evidence but mostly people cant be bothered. Im not saying this was your case but speaking more generally. You have actually made a effort to file a decent complaint which shows effort.

Im puzzled though on this part: "I had to listen to it all game"
My question is "Why?"

If you were being harassed by a player. Why not just mute him? You have the option to mute certain players. In no way or shape am I saying you have to do this on our servers or have to deal with this. Obviously when able we will deal with these scumbags Internet Troll but players also need to take a proactive role in this. If a situation like this arises you should actively use the tools you have as well. Such as a short shadowplay recording or just mute the troll.

Regards
RoidRage
By CSM Fenstermacher
I'm more than capable but haven't really learned how to. I'm still fairly new to Arma 3's features despite my almost 200+ hours of game time. I would have no problem providing evidence if someone would just show the way. I have been able to screenshot now, just not video proof with the audio. I was talking with one of the admins about it and they told me to mute them, and I couldn't figure it out so I just stayed till they left the near end of the game.
By RoidRage
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
CSM Fenstermacher wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:17 pm
I'm more than capable but haven't really learned how to. I'm still fairly new to Arma 3's features despite my almost 200+ hours of game time. I would have no problem providing evidence if someone would just show the way. I have been able to screenshot now, just not video proof with the audio. I was talking with one of the admins about it and they told me to mute them, and I couldn't figure it out so I just stayed till they left the near end of the game.
For shawdowplay you will find plenty of videos on youtube. To mute players in game, Press M to bring up the map. On the left top side press on players, find the player on the list and click mute.

https://youtu.be/8lv6LU8WU9w complete trash talkin[…]

server won't populate

I'm trying to play on your US 3 no towers server a[…]

When ever i try to join the server there is a mess[…]

Heli-Ramming AlphaGnome

Blatant heli ramming by AlphaGnome You can see hi[…]