Would you like to Support SaMatra and get VIP slot? Check out our SaMatra Support Package codefourgaming.com/donations
Anything not related to Wasteland goes here.

Moderator: forum mod

I downloaded this game looking for a fun and realistic fps. Though I only found that after the purchase of all DLC's and joining a paid membership server. That was two days ago. Now I'm banned. Why am I banned? Because I'm a noob. Now if I want to play i must follow your protocol to get unbanned. I'd rather delete this game that's given me nothing but headache. In the future i will warn everyone I meet that's interested in arma 3 to stay away from paid servers like Code Four Gaming. Because though they may provide an attractive service of being able to play with others, but they aren't businessmen. They're gamers trying to run a business. Thanks for 25$ worth of fun for two days. :D
You are not banned because you are noob. You have been banned so we can reset your profile to make it fair for everyone else playing in legitimate servers (I'm assuming because I don't know your ban number). You are a new player and it can be hard to know which servers are illegitimate if you have no information to begin with. Join our Koth community discord at https://discordapp.com/invite/Rr8PMPd and find out more infomation etc, and be a part of the community.

Here is a list of servers that are safe to play. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0
Anything with a 10x, or 100x, and 150x is not allowed.

It's not fair to Code Four that you discourage others from playing here. We are not a business, and are gamers like you said. We support and provide a place to play and enjoy the game.

We want everyone to have a fun and fair experience and in order to do that, if you played on an illegal server, your profile needs to be reset and you can be restored to your last legitimate level. In your case, you only have been playing for 2 days so you wouldn't miss much but I don't know your level.

If you want to be mad at something, be mad at the people who stole the mission file and are ruining it for others.
VIP Support

Actually it still says that I need to purc[…]

VIP Stuff

Please fill out the questions in order to help u[…]

VIP Donation

Please fill out the questions in order to help u[…]

applying to become a member

Application accepted! Welcome to CodeFourGaming! […]