Would you like to Support SaMatra and get VIP slot? Check out our SaMatra Support Package codefourgaming.com/donations
Want to apply for [C4G]? Post here!

Moderator: forum mod

By AlecW
Application Format

1) In-Game Name: AlecW

2) Age: 21

3) Steam ID: 76561198048125586

4) Will you use Team Speak?
Sure. Been using TeamSpeak for years, and imagine I'll continue to do so. I'll be active on the C4G TS as well.

5) What C4G servers do you play on?
I mainly play on RHS EU#2 as I like how balanced it is overall, and I prefer a motorized infantry role, but I also tend to play on 1944 when it has a decent population, as I am a WWII enthusiast by heart.

6) Why do you want to join the C4G community?
I would like to join the community as I enjoy playing the servers and the members I've talked to thus far all seem friendly and skilled players, and I'd like to be a part of that. I also like how "loyal" the players are. Whenever you play on the C4G servers, there's always several names you'll recognize from previous sessions.

7) Are there any admins or members of codefourgaming that might be willing to vouch for you?
I wouldn't think so. I've talked to a few members/admins in game, who might know me. Of course, I'll make it a goal of mine to socialize with the rest of the community.

8) What's your favourite weapon/vehicle/playstyle?
In vanilla, the Mk-I will always hold a special place in my heart. I also enjoy using the Mk200, as it's an overall good weapon. In RHS, I believe the M4A1 Block II to be the best overall weapon, that will perform in most scenarios. In 1944, I enjoy using the MP44 or a scoped Kar98K, but you'll also see me occasionally flying a Stuka, when there's enough people on.

9) Have you been banned from codefourgaming servers or other king of the hill communities before?
I was banned some time last year for playing on a x30 XP server, and I regret this silly mistake to this day. However, I haven't been banned since.
By Wasabi
Your application was approved, welcome to Code Four Gaming!
Ping an admin in TeamSpeak/Discord to get your C4G tags in each app! Be sure to give us your alias for each app so that we can recognize you.
Don't forget to sign up on our units page https://units.arma3.com/unit/c4g

----------------------------------------- Applicat[…]

Yeah, US 5 just crashed. A 150 ping is still doabl[…]

----------------------------------------- Applicat[…]

Recruitment of ImAN00B

Hi we need your steam 64 id. should look something[…]