Would you like to Support SaMatra and get VIP slot? Check out our SaMatra Support Package codefourgaming.com/donations
Want to apply for [C4G]? Post here!

Moderator: forum mod

By MiaoMiaoMiao
-----------------------------------------
Application Format
-----------------------------------------

1) In-Game Name: Kevin

2) Age: 20

3) Steam ID: ( http://steamidfinder.com/ )
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198082288262

4) Will you use Team Speak?
yes, also i use Discord and YY(Chinese gaming speak )

5) What C4G servers do you play on?
US infantry severs or no Jet severs

6) Why do you want to join the C4G community?
because we have a lot Chinese people love play Arma3 and King of hill in China and US and Canada , but some time there will meet cheater or hax or some asshole and they can't report it, so i think we can open a chat for Chinese, trust me it will be working and catch a lot of Chinese player join our community and get more VIP \*0*/ and i think we can make severs in China as im knew there a lot player like playing King of the hill but there have not good sever in there, so if we can why we do not put severs in China ?

7) Are there any admins or members of codefourgaming that might be willing to vouch for you?
sorry, i don't have .

8) What's your favorite weapon/vehicle/play-style?
sniper is my favorite, long distance shot/kill is my play-style(if i have spotter that's will be perfect )

9) Have you been banned from codefourgaming servers or other king of the hill comunities before?
ummm....yse i have been baned for C4G, cz my data, i know it will be my stain but i hope C4G can give me a chance if u trust me, however, i love this community ;3 even i cant be a part of C4G.

:D :D :D :D
By MiaoMiaoMiao
Be honestly the bad thing happened, i joined the Chinese YY community sever and get banned (150d) again. sorry about that and apologize to C4G and to myself.
By realWasabi
Application rejected due to the new ban for profile cheating (playing on bonus servers). You can try re-applying after the ban runs out, but no promises.
VIP Stuff

Please fill out the questions in order to help us […]

VIP Donation

Please fill out the questions in order to help us […]

applying to become a member

Application accepted! Welcome to CodeFourGaming! […]

VirtusFide Recruitment

Application denied, for further information Please[…]