Would you like to Support SaMatra and get VIP slot? Check out our SaMatra Support Package codefourgaming.com/donations
Detailed Bug Reports. Do not broadcast mission breaking bugs, PM an Admin with information.

Moderator: forum mod

By Idiot 2
I try to try to join your server and it gives me an error message ( BattlEye: Client is not responding) every time after being in the server from a minute or two. It only happens on your server I can play any other server and it works just fine. My in game name is Idiot 2. I try to play on the Infantry US # 4 server. I hope I can get this fixed. I like playing on your servers. I am not understanding what the problem might be. Any suggestions?
By Idiot 2
I posted this in the wrong place sorry half asleep. Should have been in troubleshooting.
By realWasabi
Idiot 2 wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:50 am
I try to try to join your server and it gives me an error message ( BattlEye: Client is not responding) every time after being in the server from a minute or two. It only happens on your server I can play any other server and it works just fine. My in game name is Idiot 2. I try to play on the Infantry US # 4 server. I hope I can get this fixed. I like playing on your servers. I am not understanding what the problem might be. Any suggestions?
It's a battleye/arma bug that will go away after server restart. We restarted US4 last night so try and see if you can join now.
VIP Donation

Please fill out the questions in order to help u[…]

VIP Stuff

Please fill out the questions in order to help us […]

applying to become a member

Application accepted! Welcome to CodeFourGaming! […]

VirtusFide Recruitment

Application denied, for further information Please[…]